VIC-NSW Border to close from midnight Tuesday... time for a competition?

What is the best option for escaping from Victoria to New South Wales?

• Swim across the Murray, Neils reserve near Corryong

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Forestry back roads near Delegate

• Train surf into Albury

• "I'm disabled" - IT Crowd-style

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Other (please share your ideas)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 3, 2011
AFL Club
Sydney
Of course this is a big blow to families separated by our most famous stretch of water (or lesser-known stand of grass and pine plantations) and people living in border towns, but I thought the rest of us could have some fun with this one.

Points will be awarded for most elaborate and convincing strategies.

Build an underground tunnel like El Chapo.

56296630bd86ef18008c41d3

Drop the tinny in at Mallacoota and floor it to the appropriately named Quarantine Bay boat ramp.

Full esky, wet a line, happy days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suspect that Daniel Andrews is about as far removed (on the political compass) as you can get from a hardline conservative Republican government, though...
He's not that extreme lol. The Labor Party is only centre-left, with some right-leaning views thrown in for good measure (particularly when it comes to asylum seekers). Nowhere near communist, which would be as far as you could get from a hardline conservative government.

He's not that extreme lol. The Labor Party is only centre-left, with some right-leaning views thrown in for good measure (particularly when it comes to asylum seekers). Nowhere near communist, which would be as far as you could get from a hardline conservative government.
Well, out of democratically elected governments, at least.

Get a lift into Eden riding a Killer Whale. Probably less dangerous than staying in Victoria right now.

The Holbrook submarine isn't far from the Murray River. Just get an accomplice roadtrainer to steal away with it in the dead of night.

A Malcolm Blight punt in the behind might give you a good roost to clear the border

flinging my body across the border with ice cream floats and a snorkel that breathes for itself ie I am totally
dependant on the earthy machinations of hurrying from one to the other..

Not sure I have a hoity toity version other than you are all damn delusional..
and yes this is under the delusion of a bevy or ...

Back