Vic State of Origin Womans Team Song

Remove this Banner Ad

Did Ron Joseph suggest it to someone on the Victoria selection panel some time in the 70s because the Big V didn't have a victory song up until that point?

I know I've read something along those lines somewhere. It might have even been Dr Aylett?

Did Ron Joseph suggest it to someone on the Victoria selection panel some time in the 70s because the Big V didn't have a victory song up until that point?

I know I've read something along those lines somewhere. It might have even been Dr Aylett?

That's my impression too.

My first ever email to Caro (the start of a long list) was to check her facts (very much a repeatative theme) when she suggested that North ripped off the Victorian song in an article having a dig at us during the Ted Whitten SOO era. No reply........

My first ever email to Caro (the start of a long list) was to check her facts (very much a repeatative theme) when she suggested that North ripped off the Victorian song in an article having a dig at us during the Ted Whitten SOO era. No reply........
lol.

OMG she didn't did she. Her hatred of us knows no bounds!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back