Preview Vic vs All Stars

kangatime

Premium Gold
Mar 29, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I laugh at the attitude of not wanting our players to play. It’s such crap.

Players are doing match sim every week. You can’t cotton wool them. The risk of injury is out weighed by the benefits of playing under and along side some of the greats of the game, and being part of a massive occasion. Why deny our players to pull on an iconic jumper and play in front of a packed Marvel?

Shit, playing for Vic didn’t do Boomer any harm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kelman

Club Legend
Apr 18, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I laugh at the attitude of not wanting our players to play. It’s such crap.

Players are doing match sim every week. You can’t cotton wool them. The risk of injury is out weighed by the benefits of playing under and along side some of the greats of the game, and being part of a massive occasion. Why deny our players to pull on an iconic jumper and play in front of a packed Marvel?

Shit, playing for Vic didn’t do Boomer any harm.

Agree. And I have such great memories of SOO as a kid. It was awesome when North players made the teams (and played well). I can’t wait to take my kids along and hope we have as many Kangas as possible playing.

wolvesRoos

All Australian
Sep 13, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Agree. And I have such great memories of SOO as a kid. It was awesome when North players made the teams (and played well). I can’t wait to take my kids along and hope we have as many Kangas as possible playing.
I actually supported whoever had the most North players. Loved seeing New South Wales driven by star north players beating Victoria

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom