Injury Vickery injured

Remove this Banner Ad

**** sake the ridicule Tyrone cops here is ridiculous. Sure he hasn't lived up to expectations yet, but to almost celebrate his injury is a ******* joke. Grow up.
Dont worry mate we dont all hate him, I just hope its something minor and he is ok.

The only positive thing to come out of this, is that Griffiths will know he has time in the seniors.
I would rather Griffith having someone that is competing for his spot and the only way from preventing that is top form to keep him in

Need to get get him playing good footy consistently, then we have an awesome forward/ruck set up. Hope he is OK. I have a lot of time for his talent, and expect him to turn his inconsistency around this year.

Any updates? As much as I dislike Vickery, he is needed for depth and competition for spots. Griffa will know now he probably has at least a few weeks locked up for seniors now. This may impact his willingness to try.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fingers crossed Vickery only has some jarring and is okay.

Still I wouldn't be totally against trying Batch fwd if vickery is out for a period of time

Hopefully if it's damaged it's not an acl and it's a 6-8 week thing rather than the year. The whole year would be a disaster

Just on twitter, Sam McClure tweeted the quote from him. Don't know how reliable it is but..

Sam McClure ‏@sam_mcclure 6h6 hours ago
Doc Larkins: "There is a concern that Richmond's Tyrone Vickery has a ligament injury, possibly an ACL" after playing in the VFL.
@Richmond_FC: The Club's hopeful Ty Vickery hasn't suffered any structural damage to his knee. We'll know more and update further following scans tomorrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back