Injury Vickery injured

Remove this Banner Ad

He's showed nothing as a ruckman. Shithouse.

But he can compete, or pretend to, and then get some kicks around the ground, where he could be valuable.
Doesn't jump properly in the ruck.
Yep agree. Until he jumps into the oppo and not with this bullcrap Jackie chan rubbish he wont make it as a ruck. Just wont commit his body to it.

I just want to know as we think TV is asking him not to jump, but imo its just that he refuses to.

vickery jumps but he doesnt jump with his knees often, scared of injury, s**t attitude, doesnt want to be there, glory hunting goal kicker, hates lade, who the * knows with vickery?

put it down next to why cant lade develop a ruck in 6 years at the club

Lade is a s**t ruck coach, hasn't developed one ruck on our list

maybe we should get Cox down to coach Vickery lmao
That's probably why McQualter is the ruck coach

He's showed nothing as a ruckman. Shithouse.

But he can compete, or pretend to, and then get some kicks around the ground, where he could be valuable.
Doesn't jump properly in the ruck.

This. He always seems to be stepping around the other ruckman, like he is afraid of contact. I wonder if he was always exceptionally tall as a kid/teenager, and as such whenever he had to ruck he never actually had to compete for the hitout.

hahaha serious? wow. not sure if that is more embarrassing for lade or Richmond. we should hire blayne wilson to coach our small forwards.
Don't embarrass yourself, instead of trying to be funny by trolling do some research chimp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This. He always seems to be stepping around the other ruckman, like he is afraid of contact. I wonder if he was always exceptionally tall as a kid/teenager, and as such whenever he had to ruck he never actually had to compete for the hitout.
I don't think he was as a junior as he competed and did well v Nic Nat. I tend to think after he did his knee he has a mental scare from it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back