Rumour Vickery to Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

I must have missed the part where I was training to become an AFL player to make a quid, I am sure he will never be able to do what I do for a living either though so I think I can live with that.

It has nothing to do with his body, he just isn't that bright and neither is Vickery.
Vickery not bright? How.

Vickery not bright? How.
image.jpeg
Vickery-Cox_zps5a1dbe76.gif

Last edited:

Lots of Tigers fans giving s**t to Carlton in here. Its almost like we didnt beat them in an Elimination Final recently when we didnt even qualify for September action.

Keep flying that flag fellas. Maybe double check with Cotchin to find out which way the wind is blowing :thumbsu:
As your living off ancient history I may as well remind you that in the only game that matters it's Rich 4 - Carl 2.

I must have missed the part where I was training to become an AFL player to make a quid, I am sure he will never be able to do what I do for a living either though so I think I can live with that.

It has nothing to do with his body, he just isn't that bright and neither is Vickery.

He seems to be going ok for himself off and now on the field

In regards to providing protection and guidance to the likes of McKay, Silvagni and C Curnow I don't think Vickery is a good fit. They need players that they want to emulate both in skill and mindset. Docherty and now Plowman have had Simpson, who carries himself so well. Likewise with Cripps and Judd.

We don't have anyone now in the forward line who can provide that leadership, skill and professionalism. I mean guys that you really don't want to let down. Vickery might provide some physical protection but he won't provide anything else.

2013 is really winding back the clock, isnt it? Its not like you've got pretty much the same list and the exact same head coach... but yeah man, "ancient history". Whatever helps you sleep at night :thumbsu:
Lol if all you have is winning an EF 3 years ago then its probably you needing help to sleep at night, ah well at least your much hyped rebuild while playing a team of 26+ year olds is going well:huh:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vickery as a FA would be instead of using a late draft pick. I'm not sure anyone is suggesting we bring him in instead of "decent youth".

Exactly.
Should he find his way to Princes Park, he'd be there in a capacity to aid in our young forwards so we don't have to rush their development.

not sure if his going to carlton but he should go somewhere because he aint never gunna see any success at ninthmond :D:D:D

Any club that recruits Vickery is going backwards.
It's not his fault he gets selected each week but he is a battler at best, nothing personal, he battles hard for his lack of ability & amplifies Richmonds troubles when Vickery is a main forward.
He would not get a game for any other side in the 8 hence which Richmond ain't in the 8.
Carlton will go after Cloke b4 Vickery.

Anyone defending Vickery's ability clearly has no idea about football & what it takes to develop a successful club.

And studying Law does not classify someone as being intelligent cos I know plent of dumb Lawyers n Solicitors, plenty.
Any dumbass can study anything

Any club that recruits Vickery is going backwards.
It's not his fault he gets selected each week but he is a battler at best, nothing personal, he battles hard for his lack of ability & amplifies Richmonds troubles when Vickery is a main forward.
He would not get a game for any other side in the 8 hence which Richmond ain't in the 8.
Carlton will go after Cloke b4 Vickery.

Anyone defending Vickery's ability clearly has no idea about football & what it takes to develop a successful club.

And studying Law does not classify someone as being intelligent cos I know plent of dumb Lawyers n Solicitors, plenty.
Any dumbass can study anything
Yeah recruiting Vickery does seem like a bit of a Richmond move. Hope Carlton doesn't start bringing in spuds too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back