Universal Love Vicky Park has left the moderating tent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Early market:

1.75 Magpie Bat
3.50 Ben Waltblaknwhite
5.50 quicky
7.00 jmac
10.00 trade draft
13.00 bad horse
15.00 that’s gold
25.00 Black_white
33.00 heath come back
50.00 help my club
Jmac was clearly in the know. His thread about cleaning up the board was a thinly veiled pitch for the job.

Early market:

1.75 Magpie Bat
3.50 Ben Waltblaknwhite
5.50 quicky
7.00 jmac
10.00 trade draft
13.00 bad horse
15.00 that’s gold
25.00 Black_white
33.00 heath come back
50.00 help my club
Thank god l am not even rated

Jmac was clearly in the know. His thread about cleaning up the board was a thinly veiled pitch for the job.
Very good.

Imagine him as mod, rewards will be beer :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vp thanks for the enormous amount of work you have put in as the best mod in the house, and thanks for keepingGC in check . Enjoy mod retirement .
My money is on you saintly.
I will take evens!

Vicky Park - Well done on a stellar moderating career - great temperament and I'm sure well liked by all.

A really tough gig which you handled perfectly, enjoy the extra time in your life with family and friends

Vp thanks for the enormous amount of work you have put in as the best mod in the house, and thanks for keepingGC in check . Enjoy mod retirement .
My money is on you saintly.
I will take evens!
From one chief steward to another, even the great Des Gleeson would doff his cap to you VP.

Northpie, you might be given some time on the sidelines to think about it :p

46DB38F4-194C-4EAC-B5F4-E6E14FF21EDD.jpeg

I think I've broken the like button.:eek:

Thank you Gone Critical for your beautfiul words, I really appreciate it.

Thanks also to my (former) fellow mods, and to all you guys, for your kind words.

Being a mod these last four or so years has been 'interesting'. When in 2014 I told some girl friends that I was taking on the role, one of them said 'Are you mad? BigFooty is a testosterone fueled bullring with everybody fighting and attacking each other!'

And she was right, but only some of the time.:)

The rest of the time the Pies board is a big, rumbling, diverse and alive community of Pies fans, that I love to be part of. We all want the same thing, we just disagree on how to get there.

I'll miss the modding and camaraderie of the mod team. I'll miss giving TradeDraft the occasional day off, to calm him down. I'll miss waiting and watching for the latest iteration of BucksBoys/DraftBalta. I'll miss arguing with THATSGOLD and his new partner in crime, Help My Club. No, correction, I'll still be around to argue with TG and HMC.

Anyway, I'm not going anywhere, just stepping back, having lost my magic powers and my blue tracksuit.

And thanks again to all. Its mostly been fun, and its never been boring.

cheers

VP
I for one am looking forward to your posts without the shackles of moderating. Watch out everyone.

Thanks Vp as everyone has posted, one of the good ones!

I think I've broken the like button.:eek:

Thank you Gone Critical for your beautfiul words, I really appreciate it.

Thanks also to my (former) fellow mods, and to all you guys, for your kind words.

Being a mod these last four or so years has been 'interesting'. When in 2014 I told some girl friends that I was taking on the role, one of them said 'Are you mad? BigFooty is a testosterone fueled bullring with everybody fighting and attacking each other!'

And she was right, but only some of the time.:)

The rest of the time the Pies board is a big, rumbling, diverse and alive community of Pies fans, that I love to be part of. We all want the same thing, we just disagree on how to get there.

I'll miss the modding and camaraderie of the mod team. I'll miss giving TradeDraft the occasional day off, to calm him down. I'll miss waiting and watching for the latest iteration of BucksBoys/DraftBalta. I'll miss arguing with THATSGOLD and his new partner in crime, Help My Club. No, correction, I'll still be around to argue with TG and HMC.

Anyway, I'm not going anywhere, just stepping back, having lost my magic powers and my blue tracksuit.

And thanks again to all. Its mostly been fun, and its never been boring.

cheers

VP

Truly, the best Vicky I've met since Kim Basinger.

I will miss you...

Last edited:
Early market:

1.75 Magpie Bat
3.50 Ben Waltblaknwhite
5.50 quicky
7.00 jmac
10.00 trade draft
13.00 bad horse
15.00 that’s gold
25.00 Black_white
33.00 heath come back
50.00 help my club

50's - not generous enough.

Well if it's a democratic process then I'm pitching for my good mate, JMac.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back