Analysis Vicky Park's Player Hairdo Review

Remove this Banner Ad

I see your point. I think Sando has not much happening in the way of hair at this stage but isn't letting it get in the way of his general charisma and charm. I believe he offered at least one of the boys charisma lessons when they wished to shave off their bonding beard due to its impact on success with the ladies.

Clearly, judging by this year's grooming performance, some of the boys are searching for some change of some sort, some change of outlook and perception of who they are. if the senior coach is sticking to hair gel circa 2000 ( being generous on that date), where else can they turn for change but grooming? After all, Jarryd Blair shows us that the senior coach does like to stay the course with his favourites when we are all keen to freshen up and modernise.

Is the way we are heading that everyone changes their look around him in a hairdo blueprint for the future and he remains steadfastly holding on to old hair product?

Or do we get in someone more experienced to guide him and the whole team into a fresh new look jumping forward at least 10 years of fashion ? A makeover, if you will. I think Bucks could go with something like Adam Treloar's look, for example.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You make some very good points. I hope that one of the three reviews we are currently undertaking will recommend a hairdo blueprint, or at least a hairdo strategy, for the future.

A lot of this has been brought to a head by Tommy Langdon.:)

I made up heard a rumour that the club was very disappointed in the condition of his hair when he returned from the off season break. Apparently he'd been overseas somewhere remote, and there were no hairdressers available.

He then got into conflict with the club when they demanded he cut his long locks. Bucks wouldn't talk to him, and the whole leg/ankle/knee injury thingy was just a ruse to keep the media at bay, and to hide Tommy within the club until he came to his senses. A bit like the quad injury that was doing the rounds a couple of years ago.

Anyway, Sando brokered a truce. Tommy could keep his locks so long as he wore a man bun during games. But Tom Tom nearly scuppered this agreement by insisting, when not playing, on wearing his long straggly hair out and flowing, but tucked behind his ears - BEHIND HIS EARS!

Bucks threatened to keep Tommy in the twos, but then Benny Sinclair stepped in, with his long hair tucked behind his ears. And Bucks, as always, softened in the presence of Ben.

Langdon's upcoming contract is also reputed to have a 'long hair' clause which, I might add, Ben Reid could only dream of.

You make some very good points. I hope that one of the three reviews we are currently undertaking will recommend a hairdo blueprint, or at least a hairdo strategy, for the future.

A lot of this has been brought to a head by Tommy Langdon.:)

I made up heard a rumour that the club was very disappointed in the condition of his hair when he returned from the off season break. Apparently he'd been overseas somewhere remote, and there were no hairdressers available.

He then got into conflict with the club when they demanded he cut his long locks. Bucks wouldn't talk to him, and the whole leg/ankle/knee injury thingy was just a ruse to keep the media at bay, and to hide Tommy within the club until he came to his senses. A bit like the quad injury that was doing the rounds a couple of years ago.

Anyway, Sando brokered a truce. Tommy could keep his locks so long as he wore a man bun during games. But Tom Tom nearly scuppered this agreement by insisting, when not playing, on wearing his long straggly hair out and flowing, but tucked behind his ears - BEHIND HIS EARS!

Bucks threatened to keep Tommy in the twos, but then Benny Sinclair stepped in, with his long hair tucked behind his ears. And Bucks, as always, softened in the presence of Ben.

Langdon's upcoming contract is also reputed to have a 'long hair' clause which, I might add, Ben Reid could only dream of.

Did anyone notice the orange tinge in Taylor Adam's hair with a new style which was a bit like Adam Treloar? Perhaps inspired by Darcy 's new black dye job. #Orangeisthenewblack

Did anyone notice the orange tinge in Taylor Adam's hair with a new style which was a bit like Adam Treloar? Perhaps inspired by Darcy 's new black dye job. #Orangeisthenewblack

Given this morning's momentous events, I'm now looking to the coach to improve his do. All part of the major overhaul of his coaching style.

Given this morning's momentous events, I'm now looking to the coach to improve his do. All part of the major overhaul of his coaching style.
What should the change his style to

What's up with Darcy's black hair.. doesn't suit him one bit.. he actually looks sick.

What's up with Darcy's black hair.. doesn't suit him one bit.. he actually looks sick.
These young men need to be allowed to experiment: try new styles, new colours etc.
It's all part of finding, and settling into themselves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The dog looks good, well groomed, ears and jowls just right.

As for Jamie...I was hoping he’d put his blond phase behind him. Part of him maturing and concentrating on important stuff.

I was wrong.
Nooooooo!
When was this picture taken? He was looking so handsome, with beautiful 'normal' hair at the Copeland the other night

He could drop the hair product for starters.
Will never happen.
He found that style three decades ago and he's sticking like hair gel with it.

Jamie Elliott needs a frosted tips intervention. It's already contributing to injury scares.

Jamie has been dancing with the devil for a while now. Dipping his head into a bucket of peroxide can’t be good for his footy. He’s on notice.

Gino Rossi men's Boots look great.

70-80% off on ozsale. Was gonna purchase a couple of em.

Thanks re.. missed yas

Check out this site......... http://hotsale88.com/

I have bought Gucci loafers.......sunnies......tshirts.......and the wife has bought bags.

Yes they are rip offs but they are good quality ones.

I have bought Gucci loafers.......sunnies......tshirts.......and the wife has bought bags.

Had a look. Not too bad.

I've got a s**t load of Hugo Boss and Ted Baker and Ortiz and Reed shoes. Other weird ass ones as well.

Definitely looking at loading up with a coupla Gino Rossi's to add to my collection. They do look class.

Check out the Aquila business shirts on ozsale. Bought one.. f beautiful shirt. $170 down to $35. Highly recommended

Remove this Banner Ad

Back