Analysis Vicky Park's Player Hairdo Review

Remove this Banner Ad

It was distracting all afternoon to see his cockatoo style blond tips. I did shout out as soon as I saw it "that'll be straight to Vicky Park's Hair Do Review". Was sitting near some players and they looked a little confused at this. They really need to understand the implications of bad hair on performance. Fasolo appears to have changed his hair recently...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's all designed to shift your focus:D
is that why the players kept missing goals, the Elliot do confusing their eye sight? :eek:

Except Wells, he's just magnificent :)

Love Jaime but was his hair as bad or good compared to this?

IMG_1334.JPG

First time I find myself in this thread but it is warranted.

Last week I declared my Medhurst level man-crush on Billy, and this week he goes and does "that hair".

A TLA (Three Letter Acronym) perfectly expresses how I feel about it... W T F

Then again, he now has both tats and tips... welcome to Collingwood Billy!

Last week I declared my Medhurst level man-crush on Billy, and this week he goes and does "that hair".

Welcome to the thread. Some serious discussion going on in here.

I'm looking at Faz and wondering if his 'nothing' hair do is behind his poor form. Its uninteresting, unexciting, going nowhere. What has happened to the lad? He's lost his zest, his fire. We need 'Hollywood' Faz back, with tickets on himself. The Faz who looks like this:

312964_gp.jpg

I'm looking at Faz and wondering if his 'nothing' hair do is behind his poor form. Its uninteresting, unexciting, going nowhere. What has happened to the lad? He's lost his zest, his fire. We need 'Hollywood' Faz back, with tickets on himself. The Faz who looks like this:

312964_gp.jpg
'This' I would take home:p

312964_gp.jpg
I would shave my hair with a 4 razor when I wanted change from time to time.. i guess Faz wants to start again fresh and take it from there.. coupla weeks growth.. his hair will look ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he kicks multiple goals?
Then all bets are off, bad hair or not.... he gets a pass because goals Trump hair

I have a decent mop yes.

I'd probably win the hairdo award on here by a fair way i reckon.
Starting to think you may be over compensating?
You might actually be a squat little balding man, over plump size, hirsute and stubble?

Or a Greek Adonis?

If he kicks multiple goals?
Then all bets are off, bad hair or not.... he gets a pass because goals Trump hair

Well played kind sir. Well played.

Not enough Italian Boys in Italy for you Magpie Girl? :D
If our boys adopted some of the sculptured hairdos seen over here Vicky Park would really have something to worry about:p

If our boys adopted some of the sculptured hairdos seen over here Vicky Park would really have something to worry about:p

You could never get away with a hairstyle like this in Italy!

All Jamie is missing is the tight Faberge Jeans :eek:

0530_ELLIOT_620.jpg

You could never get away with a hairstyle like this in Italy!

All Jamie is missing is the tight Faberge Jeans :eek:

0530_ELLIOT_620.jpg
I can see I'll have to take a few photos:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back