Analysis Vicky Park's Player Hairdo Review

Remove this Banner Ad

Vicky Park

Premium Platinum
Sep 11, 2012
Umm...
AFL Club
Collingwood
While we are waiting for MG to master the technology, it might be time to reflect on the past. There are many reasons I will recall Jonno Marsh with fondness, and wish him all the best in the future. But I wont miss this:
upload_2017-2-8_22-5-51.png

Or this:

upload_2017-2-8_22-7-0.png

Good luck Marshy

Vicky Park

Premium Platinum
Sep 11, 2012
Umm...
AFL Club
Collingwood
Tim Broomhead. He's gotten off lightly in previous hair reviews. I've been kind to him, not wanting to put any additional pressure on, being such an elusive player, and rarely seen. Wouldn't want to frighten him off or anything.

But enough is enough. Frankly, his hair is a disgrace, and its time he stood up and made a statement. He could start with actually getting a hair cut, and not scrunching up his hair, or combing it with his fingers, or whatever he does to make it look like this:

upload_2017-2-8_22-15-31.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magpie Girl

Premium Platinum
Feb 1, 2013
Back Home
AFL Club
Collingwood
MG, this is a picture of Aish not looking his very best. I'm not pleased.

I think he looks better like this. And - importantly - he's protecting his hair from the rain. The do remains intact. Perfect!

VP you must remember they had just played a game of football in 39 degrees heat, and allow for the 'wet sweaty' look
Some have come out looking better than others, and perhaps that needs to be a consideration in the overall appraisal of the hairdo

Vicky Park

Premium Platinum
Sep 11, 2012
Umm...
AFL Club
Collingwood
The man himself. In previous reviews I've not been afraid to ask the big questions, to tackle the difficult subjects, to go where others fear to tread:

Is Bucks still using hair product?

You be the judge.

Remove this Banner Ad