Analysis Vicky Park's Player Hairdo Review

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is Serge?
iu

Look guys if you wanna go for the Ben Reid lumberjack look or whatever re.. fair enough do your own thing.. but you're limiting yourself to the pub and Moe crowds and s**t.

If you shave your hair off.. and wanna grow a beard of some sort or some s**t.. then trim to a 3 or 4 day growth.. looks great in most settings not just the Moe type goat herding tsobani cow milking crowds.

Glad to help.

Screenshot_20180602-141345~2.png

Last edited:
Its time for an intervention Vicky Park...….....count me in.

180607_training620a.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its time for an intervention Vicky Park...….....count me in.

180607_training620a.png

What are you thinking of CFC? Ambush him as he leaves the Holden Centre and attack with the scissors?
Raid all metropolitan pharmacists to remove their supplies of hydroxide, so his supply dries up?

What most concerns me is the poor quality of the colour and the cut. Very amateurish. Looks like a homemade job. Why, I ask? Why? When he has so much to offer.

Depressing.

What are you thinking of CFC? Ambush him as he leaves the Holden Centre and attack with the scissors?
Raid all metropolitan pharmacists to remove their supplies of hydroxide, so his supply dries up?

What most concerns me is the poor quality of the colour and the cut. Very amateurish. Looks like a homemade job. Why, I ask? Why? When he has so much to offer.

Depressing.

No wonder he keeps getting hamstring injuries...….that is horrid!

Depressing.

I actually quite like it.. there's method to the madness.. actually draws you in.. makes you want to know what's going on.. he knows that.. he's inviting conversation. Having fun with it. Fad. Good. Bad. Purposeful. Whatever.

Last edited:
I actually quite like it.. there's method to the madness.. actually draws you in.. makes you want to know what's going on.. he knows that.. he's inviting conversation. Having fun with it. Fad. Good. Bad. Purposeful. Whatever.
A search for his own individual style

A search for his own individual style

Fame.. commercial value.. being more noticeable to fans.. gives em entertainment appeal..

I know that's what soccer players do.. they're hairstyles are out there.. makes em more marketable.

There's so many weird and wonderful reasons why athletes style and cut their hair a certain way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back