Analysis Vicky Park's Player Hairdo Review

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha.. I wouldn't do it.. if I was a competitive athlete.. I'd consider it.

I get the flamboyant hairstyles above re but Moore’s looks like he got Shazza from Just Cuts to do it.

I saw it live at Victoria Park a few weeks ago.....I didn’t think it could get worse but it has.

It’s time for some Gimpy intervention re.
Some Beckham styling would be a good start.

I get the flamboyant hairstyles above re but Moore’s looks like he got Shazza from Just Cuts to do it.

I saw it live at Victoria Park a few weeks ago.....I didn’t think it could get worse but it has.

I'd love to get too it.. Dad taught me the bouzouki.. mum a retired hairdresser taught me how to cut hair.. not gifted in any of em.. adequate I suppose re.

I'd love to get too it.. Dad taught me the bouzouki.. mum a retired hairdresser taught me how to cut hair.. not gifted in any of em.. adequate I suppose re.

Gimpy, my assistant, I think Darcy needs you. Its clear to the rest of us. How much further does he need to go before you offer help?

No, leave him be. It’s an innocent and harmless form of rebellion. One day he’ll look in the mirror and shock himself then voilà:)

Gimpy, my assistant, I think Darcy needs you. Its clear to the rest of us. How much further does he need to go before you offer help?

I'd keep it.. perhaps taper it here and there.. I dunno if bothering with it here is marketable enough.. who knows.. Dennis Rodman no doubt made millions from sponsors jumping on board cause he gained notoriety from his different do's re.

Who's better looking overall. European soccer players or AFL footballer's.. Magpie girl.. Vicky Park?
I should stay away from this thread ...
See, the difference is with that soccer mob, they worry about looks. Its a virus that unfortunately is spreading to our mob. Reality of a real footy player is they want a haircut that makes the opponent look across and have an accident in their pants. Think Butterbean, for example. Seeing a pretty boy just gives you the edge knowing they won't like their looks messed up with a decent tackle.

I should stay away from this thread ...
See, the difference is with that soccer mob, they worry about looks. Its a virus that unfortunately is spreading to our mob. Reality of a real footy player is they want a haircut that makes the opponent look across and have an accident in their pants. Think Butterbean, for example. Seeing a pretty boy just gives you the edge knowing they won't like their looks messed up with a decent tackle.

Do you have any idea how tough and dirty a player David Beckham was? I suggest you look up his red cards on YouTube. The guy was a nutcase.

Do you have any idea how tough and dirty a player David Beckham was? I suggest you look up his red cards on YouTube. The guy was a nutcase.
No idea. Seems like a conceited pussy to me. Apparently he had talent. There it is, re. The talented can get away from being pretty, particularly in the light weight version of footy. In the real version when a pretty boy beats you the only thought is how to rearrange the haircut. When a dude that looks like he will have you guts for breakfast beats you check your dacs. Keep telling you re, get rid of that shite that makes you feel pretty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea. Seems like a conceited pussy to me. Apparently he had talent. There it is, re. The talented can get away from being pretty, particularly in the light weight version of footy. In the real version when a pretty boy beats you the only thought is how to rearrange the haircut. When a dude that looks like he will have you guts for breakfast beats you check your dacs. Keep telling you re, get rid of that shite that makes you feel pretty.

Have you seen some of the centre backs that play in the best leagues in the world.. Spain England? Pick your top 5 toughest afl players.. I can tell you now.. they wouldn't stand a chance.

Or if in doubt

Just cut it very short.

Vicky Park now wouldn’t that save all the bother, keep it nice and short.?

No I haven't. Whats their haircuts like?

EFA

There's a s**t load of European football players with out there hair re.. what's wrong with grooming.

Are you aware Spartan warriors spent a s**t load of time grooming their hair.. they actually used to do it just before going into battle. A fact re!

There's a s**t load of European football players with out there hair re.. what's wrong with grooming.

upload_2018-6-9_7-54-8.jpeg

There are thousands of images of what happens when you play that game and worry about hair. Here is one. Tough, lol. Mark Jackson, now there is a bloke that knew how to look ugly, play hard and entertain.
Are you aware Spartan warriors spent a s**t load of time grooming their hair.. they actually used to do it just before going int]o battle. A fact re!
No. I am more interested in how the mob from Thebes and the Romans dealt with their hair. Bet they shaved it.

No I haven't. Whats their haircuts like?

EFA

It's ignorant to say soccer is a non contact sport.. you don't have to be tough etc.. mate a lot of these players from South American and in some parts of Europe grew up in poverty.. all they had was a soccer ball.. spend hrs kicking it out in the street.. street fighters from a young age mate.. and if you've ever played the sport you'll know exactly what it feels like to be at the end of a full blown studded tackle or elbow.. for a sport that doesn't allow you to tackle your opponent with your arms.. it's as tough as it gets.

View attachment 509317

There are thousands of images of what happens when you play that game and worry about hair. Here is one. Tough, lol. Mark Jackson, now there is a bloke that knew how to look ugly, play hard and entertain.
No. I am more interested in how the mob from Thebes and the Romans dealt with their hair. Bet they shaved it.

I think there's more staging for free kicks in AFL than there is in soccer.. you might get 2 or 3 times where a bloke stages for free kicks in a game of soccer.. not this constant ducking of the head and throwing your body forward in AFL looking for freebies re.

It's ignorant to say soccer is a non contact sport.. you don't have to be tough etc.. mate a lot of these players from South American and in some parts of Europe grew up in poverty.. all they had was a soccer ball.. spend hrs kicking it out in the street.. street fighters from a young age mate.. and if you've ever played the sport you'll know exactly what it feels like to be at the end of a full blown studded tackle or elbow.. for a sport that doesn't allow you to tackle your opponent with your arms.. it's as tough as it gets.

Yeah, re, they don't come more ignorant than me re. Look at my location. Still thanks for the two silverbacks and one chimp. I bet a good friend it would only take me a couple of posts to wind you up. :) I'll go back to my ignorant world and try not to scare myself in the mirror every day.

Yeah, re, they don't come more ignorant than me re. Look at my location. Still thanks for the two silverbacks and one chimp. I bet a good friend it would only take me a couple of posts to wind you up. :) I'll go back to my ignorant world and try not to scare myself in the mirror every day.

Wind me up.. ti les re? Really doesn't work on me.. debating/arguing in a civilized and friendly manner.. that's what I'm about re.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back