Analysis Vicky Park's Player Hairdo Review

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
What's with the f wind today re.. normally I go out straight after work.. but my hair resembles that of a roosters re.. might have to go home.. gel and blow dry it back into its original state.. then head out re.

Does anyone else do the same s**t as well? Or do you carry suitcase friendly sized hair spray cans?

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
The boys escape some sort of cult or some s**t re.. what the hell is that hair re?
Screenshot_20180810-120445~2.png

Last edited:

partypie

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 26, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Green Bay Packers
Hey Vicky Park what were your thoughts on Langdon's shaggy mane as he was walking down the tunnel after the game on Saturday?

Hey Vicky Park , apparently Jaidyn Stephenson cuts his own hair.

Thoughts? Surely have to admire the lad’s resourcefulness? Is there anything he can’t do?

Hi 76, it’s hard to criticise the lad for anything. His Weetbix diet. Horizontal ball handling. Stuffing up his hair do.

He has credits in the bank, so if losing control of the razor up top is all he does wrong, we can let it pass.

Hey Vicky Park what were your thoughts on Langdon's shaggy mane as he was walking down the tunnel after the game on Saturday?

Hi PP, Langdon’s flowing locks are one of the reasons he cops it on here. Let’s face the ugly truth - some think it makes him look like a girl.:D

Taking out the hair band and letting it all hang out after the game is his way of saying ‘up yours’ to his legion of non-fans. Good on him.:)

Last edited:

Scritchyscroony

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Newcastle United FC
Hi PP, Langdon’s flowing locks are one of the reasons he cops it on here. Let’s face the ugly truth - some think it makes him look like a girl.:D

Taking out the hair band and letting it all hang out after the game is his way of saying ‘up yours’ to his legion of non-fans. Good on him.:)
Hate to be contrary but I've always digged his Spinal Tap look, just not so much his footy. Though his footy has won me over now and he's currently my favorite footy playing bass player from Iron Maiden.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thx CFC, I saw Dunny’s hair up close on Tuesday night, at the AFLW launch.

God awful hack of a do.
It’s Vikings like.

So that’s ok but only if it’s for such purpose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sweeney's Shaving Team...
Someone should tell Lyndon Dunne that he's over 30 and it's time to leave home and get over funny hair styles. In my day, they wouldnt let him start school again after the summer break

Pragmatic Shill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Someone should tell Lyndon Dunne that he's over 30 and it's time to leave home and get over funny hair styles. In my day, they wouldnt let him start school again after the summer break
Dunn's Instagram story from a few days back indicates he's doing it for charity.

How the hell do they expect to win with some of those hairstyles Vicky Park?
I thought Crisp had a bandage wrapped around his head all night:eek:

How the hell do they expect to win with some of those hairstyles Vicky Park?
I thought Crisp had a bandage wrapped around his head all night:eek:

And it didn’t help MG. Poor hairdo yet again indicative of a poor pre-season.

JDG and Maynard also appear to share the same limited hair stylist who uses brushtail possums as a model. Result? Problems on Friday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back