AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Bj
That's too much to take in.

I'm looking away now (for my sanity).

Nathan Carroll.

The goatee.. headband doing what exactly? Keeping hair that's been cut above his eyebrows.. out of his eyes? Doesn't look like it drains the sweat either. The dye.. the style.. I normally understand even the most weird ... of hairstyles.. but I simply dont get this one. There's even a hint at a sideburn.

I mean what the ... is this

Bj

Nathan Carroll.

The goatee.. headband doing what exactly? Keeping hair that's been cut above his eyebrows.. out of his eyes? Doesn't look like it drains the sweat either. The dye.. the style.. I normally understand even the most weird ... of hairstyles.. but I simply dont get this one. There's even a hint at a sideburn.

I mean what the ... is this

I dont remember Everett playing with that do. How could he? Its an obvious handicap.

Secrets hairdresser's and folk in the industry wont tell ya..

Use soap to wash your hair.

Piss the shampoo and conditioner off.. all they do is cause damage and loss of hair.

Another great tip from the Gimp re.

Use sulfate free shampoo Gimpy.

I have to go with Fraser Gehrig for the most WTF hair even though Carroll was hilarious. In a era full of mushroom hairstyles Fraser went full-on romper stomper.

How about Danny Southern's rats?

DannySouthern.jpg

Horaceg

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Collingwood
I agree. It can't be called retro. It can't be called 'individual'. It's a Prince Valiant variant and it's really awful. For a Perth boy from Italian stock it's surprising.
That part right down the middle thing.

I hope there is no bun added in the future, unless it's accompanied by a premiership and Norm Smith medal, with either of them I can forgive almost anything.

Trey Rusco is sporting one of the worst haircuts I've ever seen.
That part right down the middle thing.

I hope there is no bun added in the future, unless it's accompanied by a premiership and Norm Smith medal, with either of them I can forgive almost anything.
Sanction required.
Head shave minimum requirement.

He continues a very proud tradition ...

Albert Collier: (Legend)

1576482920669.png

Bruce Andrew: (Multiple Premiership player)

1576482882660.png

Back