Current VicPol: "Hanging people out to dry"

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
That's what they call this tactic, and it happens more often than you think.

Big trouble for Little Tommy after police claimed him as a 'dog'

Victoria Police endangered the life of a prominent gangland figure by falsely registering him as an informer and allowing this misinformation to circulate among violent prisoners with an avowed hatred of police snitches.

Allegations by Tomislav "Little Tommy" Ivanovic, supported by sworn police statements and open source material, depict a cynical abuse of informer management protocols by drug squad and Petra task force detectives to coerce Mr Ivanovic to roll on gangland associates.

Details of Mr Ivanovic’s previous dealings with police obtained by The Age raise troubling questions about this week’s arrest of the 44-year-old parolee, who is back behind bars after being charged with insurance fraud.

Mr Ivanovic was last year released from prison after serving a lengthy sentence. On Wednesday morning he was arrested at his mother’s house by heavily armed police, ostensibly as part of an investigation into the gangland murder of Richard Mladenich.

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Prison culture....meh.

I wouldn't credit a word of the dis-info currently doing the rounds on behalf of the Murdoch press.....Seeking vengeance on the Vic Police for not going along with, nor playing ball with, their fed BS agenda.....Especially prior to the State election in seeking to oust the Andrews government.

That's essentially what this entire Murdoch press 'Campaign' is about.

Newscorp & it's press mates are pure Zionist scum dribble.

Big trouble for Little Tommy after police claimed him as a 'dog'

Victoria Police endangered the life of a prominent gangland figure by falsely registering him as an informer and allowing this misinformation to circulate among violent prisoners with an avowed hatred of police snitches.

Allegations by Tomislav "Little Tommy" Ivanovic, supported by sworn police statements and open source material, depict a cynical abuse of informer management protocols by drug squad and Petra task force detectives to coerce Mr Ivanovic to roll on gangland associates.

Details of Mr Ivanovic’s previous dealings with police obtained by The Age raise troubling questions about this week’s arrest of the 44-year-old parolee, who is back behind bars after being charged with insurance fraud.

Mr Ivanovic was last year released from prison after serving a lengthy sentence. On Wednesday morning he was arrested at his mother’s house by heavily armed police, ostensibly as part of an investigation into the gangland murder of Richard Mladenich.

They actually had him on paper as a registered and signed up police informant when he wasn't?

Iworkthecircus

All Australian
Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Prison culture....meh.

I wouldn't credit a word of the dis-info currently doing the rounds on behalf of the Murdoch press.....Seeking vengeance on the Vic Police for not going along with, nor playing ball with, their fed BS agenda.....Especially prior to the State election in seeking to oust the Andrews government.

Smart lad ....

They actually had him on paper as a registered and signed up police informant when he wasn't?

Why am I not surprised to read it was Paul Dale who registered him and then threatened him with the exposure?

Can we assume some of the information in here came out of the Royal Commission?

Despite these risks, Victoria Police effectively outed Mr Ivanovic as an informer – or dog, in criminal parlance – when details of his registration were included in a 2009 brief of evidence prepared against Mr Dale and underworld hitman Rodney Collins for the 2004 murder of Terence and Christine Hodson.

That's essentially what this entire Murdoch press 'Campaign' is about

The author Chip le Grand I think has a pretty good reputation.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Why am I not surprised to read it was Paul Dale who registered him and then threatened him with the exposure?

Can we assume some of the information in here came out of the Royal Commission?

Despite these risks, Victoria Police effectively outed Mr Ivanovic as an informer – or dog, in criminal parlance – when details of his registration were included in a 2009 brief of evidence prepared against Mr Dale and underworld hitman Rodney Collins for the 2004 murder of Terence and Christine Hodson.

The author Chip le Grand I think has a pretty good reputation.

Only a fool could imagine that there's no corruption among the Vic Police ranks....But in comparison to the Feds, we've got no real issues at all.

But you won't see the Murdoch press outing the Feds....Probably because they're in lock-step with each other.....You only have to look at the jokes that our current PM & his trusty Lieutenant are....Pure bought & paid for corrupted numptees.

Here it is, I missed the last paragraph. So he made claims against Victoria Police at the RC and then they arrested him?

Mr Ivanovic, who has outlined his claims against Victoria Police to the Royal Commission examining the Gobbo scandal.

Iworkthecircus

All Australian
Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Here it is, I missed the last paragraph. So he made claims against Victoria Police at the RC and then they arrested him?

Mr Ivanovic, who has outlined his claims against Victoria Police to the Royal Commission examining the Gobbo scandal.

Wouldn’t that make him a political prisoner

Nickoo

Norm Smith Medallist
May 13, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
Prison culture....meh.

Oh my god and anti Semite lefty. What a shock. Love to hear your views on Israel, not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nickoo

Norm Smith Medallist
May 13, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
Only a fool could imagine that there's no corruption among the Vic Police ranks....But in comparison to the Feds, we've got no real issues at all.

But you won't see the Murdoch press outing the Feds....Probably because they're in lock-step with each other.....You only have to look at the jokes that our current PM & his trusty Lieutenant are....Pure bought & paid for corrupted numptees.

So there’s just the Murdoch press on one side v the entire lefty media from the ABC to the guardian and everything in between. Stick to those I reckon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back