VicPol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont you know we [dont] have an [african] gang problem here in Melbourne??!

But youre right, the criminals arent travelling by train theyre hijacking random innocent people's cars, tasers should easily suffice
I’m of the opinion that if you are licensed to carry a weapon, while wearing a uniform, then you should be held to the highest standards.
And PSO’s are not trained, or held, to those standards. If they were, then they would be police.
And maybe they should be.
But right now, we have people who failed the police exam given a lethal weapon and the assumed right to use it.
I’m sure most of them wouldn’t, but I worry about those who would.
And I worry that the standards applied are not to my, and hopefully the communities, standards.
The police information that I quoted earlier shows that the Government, and police hierarchy, are looking to expand the role of PSO’s. Into traditional Policing roles.
So let’s just train them up, let those not to the standard fail, pay them correctly, and expand the police force itself.

I’m of the opinion that if you are licensed to carry a weapon, while wearing a uniform, then you should be held to the highest standards.
And PSO’s are not trained, or held, to those standards. If they were, then they would be police.
And maybe they should be.
But right now, we have people who failed the police exam given a lethal weapon and the assumed right to use it.
I’m sure most of them wouldn’t, but I worry about those who would.
And I worry that the standards applied are not to my, and hopefully the communities, standards.
The police information that I quoted earlier shows that the Government, and police hierarchy, are looking to expand the role of PSO’s. Into traditional Policing roles.
So let’s just train them up, let those not to the standard fail, pay them correctly, and expand the police force itself.

The vetting process and training to become a PSO is pretty vigorous... you won't get in with anything on your rap sheet and it's 12 weeks full time training at the police academy. It's pretty stringent. How much training and vetting to armaguard guards get before they are carrying guns?

Every day I just thank my lucky stars I am Australian and not somewhere any idiot can walk around carrying a concealed gun like in other countries... civilians carrying guns is a recipe for disaster.

The vetting process and training to become a PSO is pretty vigorous... you won't get in with anything on your rap sheet and it's 12 weeks full time training at the police academy. It's pretty stringent. How much training and vetting to armaguard guards get before they are carrying guns?

Every day I just thank my lucky stars I am Australian and not somewhere any idiot can walk around carrying a concealed gun like in other countries... civilians carrying guns is a recipe for disaster.
No doubt we are lucky to be Aussie.
But if the PSO training is so good, then let’s just make them Police Officers and be done with it.
Despite the fact that PSO’s are initially paid more during their training period than police, over the journey there is a saving for the Government.
I’m all for better training/vetting of Armaguard employees. Not sure I’m even comfortable with civilians being licensed to carry firearms in public. And Armaguard employees are civilians.
But that’s just a distraction to this debate.

I had Vicpol knock at my door around 11pm a few years back asking if anyone had recently knocked at my door, I said no, they then asked my name, I told them to fu** off.

Jeez what an enlightened individual you are. What's the bet if you're the victim of a crime those will be the same cops you go crying to begging them to help.

Bet those cops were investigating a crime in your area, risking their safety to keep your neighborhood safe and you spit on them. Big man you are!

Jeez what an enlightened individual you are. What's the bet if you're the victim of a crime those will be the same cops you go crying to begging them to help.

Bet those cops were investigating a crime in your area, risking their safety to keep your neighborhood safe and you spit on them. Big man you are!
Bigger than you'll ever be if you'd let filth interrogate you in your own house.

Bigger than you'll ever be if you'd let filth interrogate you in your own house.

So all police are filth?

What about the police today who died trying to protect people from a gunman on the highway in California? Or the 2 police today in Victoria who had over 50 bullets shot at their cars by strangers trying to kill them? They risk their lives trying to protect small people like you who spit on them because they have very small minds, and are often criminals themselves.

Also I love how a copper asking your name is interrogation! Lol, completely clueless. Next time you get bashed or robbed or there's someone breaking into your house I'm guessing you won't be calling those "filth" to come save you? Right??? Big man, hating on police.. Sick lad you are.

So all police are filth?

What about the police today who died trying to protect people from a gunman on the highway in California? Or the 2 police today in Victoria who had over 50 bullets shot at their cars by strangers trying to kill them? They risk their lives trying to protect small people like you who spit on them because they have very small minds, and are often criminals themselves.

Also I love how a copper asking your name is interrogation! Lol, completely clueless. Next time you get bashed or robbed or there's someone breaking into your house I'm guessing you won't be calling those "filth" to come save you??? Right? Big man, hating on police.. Sick lad you are.

There's good and bad elements in all spheres and professions. You can't tar everyone with the same brush. It's the same as racism in a way. Treat others according to how they treat you is a good motto.

So all police are filth?

Also I love how a copper asking your name is interrogation! Lol, completely clueless. Next time you get bashed or robbed or there's someone breaking into your house I'm guessing you won't be calling those "filth" to come save you? Right??? Big man, hating on police.. Sick lad you are.
The police are more likely to call me than I am them, Muppet!

Go put your junior G man badge on.

So all police are filth?

If filling out a report and relying on damning CCTV footage to catch a crook is saving you good luck to you lad.

If filling out a report and relying on damning CCTV footage to catch a crook is saving you good luck to you lad.

If someone comes in your house and takes over you'll be very thankful when they come kick the door down trust me, I've been there. Without them, we'd be ****ed. It's only the fear of them and justice that keeps society in order.

Police arrived so quickly the crooks were still inside! Caught on the spot.

But I guess you would know more, despite never being in that situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or you know, any person with a gun.

When it happened to me, a pair of knuckle dusters, a crow bar and a piece of wood wielded from some junkies was enough... The cops arrived to catch 2 of them holding us hostage in the living room while the third made it over the back fence with my PS2 and my bike!

They'll raid you for 20 bucks and beat a defenceless, elderly person for the mere chance there's something valuable in their house.

When it happened to me, a pair of knuckle dusters, a crow bar and a piece of wood wielded from some junkies was enough... The cops arrived to catch 2 of them holding us hostage in the living room while the third made it over the back fence with my PS2 and my bike!

They'll raid you for 20 bucks and beat a defenceless, elderly person for the mere chance there's something valuable in their house.

I hope you spat at the police afterwards. Scum caught those innocents robbers for no reason ! * DA POlice BROO !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back