State Victoria - The Mighty Bushrangers

Remove this Banner Ad

Gulbis was a top order bat/opener for Carlton with around 10-15 Premier 100s and rarely bowled. Funny how he turned into a bowling all rounder at first-class level.

One of the quickest juniors and a prevalent younger brother of an Australian player has jumped ship to South Australian grade cricket

Terrible loss for Cricket Victoria and follows his brothers footsteps interstate before breaking through

Wes left Last year and played the 15/16 season in SA and featured in their 19s carnival.

One of the quickest juniors and a prevalent younger brother of an Australian player has jumped ship to South Australian grade cricket

Terrible loss for Cricket Victoria and follows his brothers footsteps interstate before breaking through
lol CV never changes! no doubt the brains trust at CV bill have a never was bean journey man lined up replacement, to aid the side another shield final:mad:

Commonwealth Bank Bushrangers 2016-17 squad:

Fawad Ahmed, Aaron Ayre, Scott Boland, Daniel Christian, Jackson Coleman, Travis Dean, Sebastian Gotch, Peter Handscomb, Marcus Harris, Ian Holland, Jon Holland, James Muirhead, Robert Quiney, Jake Reed, Matthew Short, Marcus Stoinis, Chris Tremain, Matthew Wade, Guy Walker, Cameron White.

CA contracted: Aaron Finch, John Hastings, Glenn Maxwell, James Pattinson, Peter Siddle.

Rookie contracts: Xavier Crone, Sam Grimwade, Sam Harper, Jackson Koop, Tom O'Donnell, Blake Thomson

Commonwealth Bank Bushrangers 2016-17 squad:

Fawad Ahmed, Aaron Ayre, Scott Boland, Daniel Christian, Jackson Coleman, Travis Dean, Sebastian Gotch, Peter Handscomb, Marcus Harris, Ian Holland, Jon Holland, James Muirhead, Robert Quiney, Jake Reed, Matthew Short, Marcus Stoinis, Chris Tremain, Matthew Wade, Guy Walker, Cameron White.

CA contracted: Aaron Finch, John Hastings, Glenn Maxwell, James Pattinson, Peter Siddle.

Rookie contracts: Xavier Crone, Sam Grimwade, Sam Harper, Jackson Koop, Tom O'Donnell, Blake Thomson
My Mole thought there would be a few changes - hardly any at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who are you? Have you changed your name? :huh: o_O

I'm sure I've only said nice things about the Cats :cool: ;)
I'm the thread OP... NSFB :D

and I've said nothing but nice things about the Hawks :cool: :p

I'm the thread OP... NSFB :D

and I've said nothing but nice things about the Hawks :cool: :p

Oh I see. Well I'm sure we will be friends again come the cricket season, must unite against those Vic hating Western Australians :D

(Are you watching the Cats v Hawks VFL game? Random bit of Victorian cricket trivia, Chris Jones that plays for Box Hill is Dean Jones nephew).

Oh I see. Well I'm sure we will be friends again come the cricket season, must unite against those Vic hating Western Australians :D

(Ate you watching the Cats v Hawks VFL game? Random bit of Victorian cricket trivia, Chris Jones that plays for Box Hill is Dean Jones nephew).
Well there's a Hawk I can like and yes I am watching.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back