State Victoria - The Mighty Bushrangers

Remove this Banner Ad

Maxwell continuing to show he is a flog. All well and good to be pissed off at Cricket Victoria for not letting him go and then not getting picked but to air your grievances publicly is the dumbest thing to do.

Make more runs and they may promote you higher. Complaining will not get you far. Typical attitude of players who think they deserve something when they in reality have to earn it. Wade at no.5 is fine to me, he is as reliable a batter as Maxwell.
Welcome to the typical mainstream Australian

Are the Vics playing neutral Shield home games after the BBL is finished again like the last couple of years (like in Alice Springs/Canberra etc), or will they be back at the G? Might pop in for a game if they're home.

1 at the G (vs NSW starting Feb 1), 1 in Alice Springs, 3 games away.

Thanks. I agree re T20 not being a good way to come back from injury. Hate seeing Cummins playing it too, I think he has played T20 for the last several years and every year he gets injured again :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only we had been bloody playing Stoinis at 6. There is a spot clearly vacant there in the test side and they are desperate for an all-rounder. He's definitely not the right option at 3 but could easily be a good option at 6. Plus we might have been able to avoid all the Wade/Maxwell s**t if we'd plonked Maxy at 3 then Wade at 4 earlier in the season.

Dean
Harris
Maxwell
Finch
White
Stoinis
Harper
Christian
Tremain
Boland
Ahmed/Holland

Should be our next side. Can't consider patto, Sidds or Hastings. Holland should be right? Interesting to see how Bobby finishes off the BBL. I know he's not exactly our future but he looks to be in some form!

The next side should be:

Dean
Harris
Stoinis
Maxwell/Short
White
Finch (I don't like him but you can't drop him after a ton)
Harper
Pattinson
Tremain
Siddle
Grimwade

Holland will be going to India

Eth, it's really hard to take you seriously when you cannot get over your disdain for Christian. Hastings now injured so he's a lock, has played well this season and fully deserved his place in the team.

How can you possibly justify Stoinis at 3?

Holland would be going to India if it wasn't for his injury, doubtful now. They'll go O'Keefe.

Live your optimism having patto and Siddle in the side!

Eth, it's really hard to take you seriously when you cannot get over your disdain for Christian. Hastings now injured so he's a lock, has played well this season and fully deserved his place in the team.
Does he get a bat in the top 6? Unlikely, you can't drop Finch off a ton. Does he get a game ahead of Pattinson, Tremain and Siddle? No.
How can you possibly justify Stoinis at 3?

Holland would be going to India if it wasn't for his injury, doubtful now. They'll go O'Keefe.

Live your optimism having patto and Siddle in the side!
Who else would you bat there? Maxwell is the only other and he's not in good form.

Holland will still go over there

They'll be fit, so why not?

Does he get a bat in the top 6? Unlikely, you can't drop Finch off a ton. Does he get a game ahead of Pattinson, Tremain and Siddle? No.

Who else would you bat there? Maxwell is the only other and he's not in good form.

Here's your side:

Dean
Harris
Stoinis
Maxwell/Short
White
Finch (I don't like him but you can't drop him after a ton)
Harper
Pattinson
Tremain
Siddle
Grimwade

Firstly, Stoinis barely deserves to be in the team. I'd drop him for Quiney but I know they won't do that

Dean
Harris
Maxwell
White
Finch
Christian
Harper
Pattinson
Siddle
Tremain
Ahmed

Stoinis is the one who isn't in good form.

I'd obviously pick Holland if it were up to me. I think they'll choose O'Keefe.

Your last line is obviously a joke :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back