VICTORIA SUCK !!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 9, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Glenelg, Redbacks, Lakers
Jub jub and walshy, you 2 dills have gone in to hiding ever since sa beat tas in the shield and victoria couldnt beat a weakened qld on their own craphole, then yesterday sa beats wa in a thriller(you beauty) and then today I just finished watching something I thoroughly enjoyed ..Tas thrash hopeless victoria !!!!!!!! Victoria has such a big population but its cricket setup sucks and its team today was full of unheard of players,they are laughable ! they are a joke and I told you two girls that revenge would come ! hahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Essendon - The greatest club with the greatest coach in the league ! Carlton- absolute hypocrites who accuse others of being cheats only for it to be found later that carlton are the "serial salary cap breachers" as quoted by our president, haha

I wouldn't be getting too carried away. Although it was a very bad performance Victoria were missing Inness and Hodge who are playing for Aust A and are in great form, Fleming and Warne were out injured while Elliott was only playing his first return game from injury. On the other hand I think Tassie were only missing one player from their best line up.
By the way, that craphole you refer too is where your football team won the Grand Final. What a hypocrite.

dees, the mcg may be a great footy ground but for cricket it sucks, nothing beats the adelaide oval !
walshy, all I have to say is that after you were writing that crap after victoria beat sa saying how good victoria are, sucked in, it was a great match to watch yesterday !!!! believe me ! hahahaha !!!!!!!!! vic cricket is crap !!!!!!!! haha

------------------
Essendon - The greatest club with the greatest coach in the league ! Carlton- absolute hypocrites who accuse others of being cheats only for it to be found later that carlton are the "serial salary cap breachers" as quoted by our president, haha

I know, but they are victorians ! its hard to get through to them.....enough said !

------------------

Eastaugh36 - they were "unheard" of because they can't get a game in the full strength side you idiot. SA remind me of your little brother - they nag and nag you to play cricket with them , you know you can kick their arse but what satisfaction is there ? Stay 1/2 hour behind us - its where you belong.

woofer, 1/2 hour behind is not far enough away from your crappy little state, we have less population yet serve it up to you in the cricket , like we do in all sports ! at least we have the greatest most beautiful cricket ground in the world ! as they said on baggygreen.com today !
mags, your the only bandwagon in here you jerkoff

Remove this Banner Ad

Back