State Victoria - The Mighty Bushrangers

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing that we have preferenced Youth and still made the final

Our bowlers look amazing

Could use another batter though but Handscomb will be here all next summer with Harris

Would probably be James Seymour. I'm not sure what the thinking is re Tom Rogers at Ringwood but he's been moved down to number 4 in the 2 day games, so they must see him as a one day option only.
Realistically Handscomb would come in for one of the above, either you go with Seymour or one of Chandrasinghe/Dean stays and opens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah good point, so glad he is chopping oranges rather than playing a Shield final. With blokes like Chanda and Dean in such good form, he wouldn't get a game anyway. God you're a nuff.

Yeah good point, so glad he is chopping oranges rather than playing a Shield final. With blokes like Chanda and Dean in such good form, he wouldn't get a game anyway. God you're a nuff.
Just make no sense in taking Maxwell who is only 80% fit over there for 3 1 day games.Would be better back playing shield cricket for Victoria although seeing it is a final not sure I would play him because of his fitness.

No, that's you.

I wasn't disagreeing that he'd get a game for Victoria. I was disagreeing that the Indian series is pointless considering there's a World Cup there soon. Comprehension is clearly not a strong suit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back