Victoria to put parents in jail for ten years for questioning their own child's gender

Remove this Banner Ad

Your position is so weak it's barely worth pursuing. The 2nd Reading Speech I linked sets-out the meaning and purpose of the legislation which the Liberal opposition seemed not too perturbed about as they didn't vote against it.

Who cares what the Liberal opposition in Victoria thinks. I'm analysing the law with my own brain on its own merits, and not with the brains of a few prviate-school rich kids that slot into easy political positions in the Victorian Liberal party.

We are at the point where a 13 year old needs parental permission to go on an excursion at school to the local aquarium, or parental permission to watch a movie at school out of classification range, BUT no parental input allowed...in fact parents will be JAILED for even speaking about...children actually changing their gender.

What a piece of clown legislation. But, I do get amusement out of the Labor fanboys supporting and protecting this turd.

How do you sleep at night when you are so petrified of this world?

See, white Anglos are taught from a young age to hate the church and whenever church or religion is mentioned, their response is always "pedo! pedo!". So childish, it's the same wrote-learn response they have to any religious issue.

Problem comes when they are then too ideologically blinkered to know when a far-left government goes too far.

i thought all the far left governments had been smashed?

Who cares what the Liberal opposition in Victoria thinks. I'm analysing the law with my own brain on its own merits, and not with the brains of a few prviate-school rich kids that slot into easy political positions in the Victorian Liberal party.
It's significant because you linked to a Liberal offshoot (Menzies Foundation) to make your case yet the Parliamentary Party of that author didn't regard his views as of significant weight to warrant supporting them. And your OP was clearly a cheap shot at the Labor Government.

You're all over the place.
Dude I don't even know who tf Anderson the football writer is, you're purposely being bamboozled - pretty obvious on a political issue I'd be quoting a deputy Prime Minister.

As for linking, I did.
It's not obvious as Jon Anderson is relatively well known here and outspoken. Much better than a rarely heard of past polly. Stop making weak excuses.

As for the link. Another disingenuous comment. You know very well the matter we are discussing relates to Anderson not Carter.

You must re-read. I said "didn't we just have...", not "didn't we have a pregnant mum just posting on FB....".

If you're going to be a smart-alec at least read my posts properly! lol.
“Just have” - earlier in the year one lady was arrested for a brief period for trying to organise a public rally in breach of the law.

What you don’t realise is that this is what the cops do EVERY time a rally is organised. They harass the organisers. Serve them baseless summonses that are designed to waste the organisers time and money.

Pregnant or not, that’s what the cops do all the time. It didn’t start with her. It didn’t end with her. But the culture warriors such as yourself see it as the end of the rights of “normal” Strayans. Their entitlement knows no bounds.

Let me refine my response: I, along with 99% of normal Australians, have never heard of "gay conversion therapy", or have the foggiest what it is, until we noticed the same far-left fruit loops a year or two ago use it as a smear against Mike Pence in particular.

If you have never heard of it why does your right to do it need to be protected?

Define normal Australians for us?

Those that aren't part of the Green/Environment activist group, those that aren't part of the LGBTQ+ activist group, and those that aren't part of the Indigenous/Specific Minority activist group. (Note very clearly that this does not include every member of society that falls within one of those demographics).

In fact, all social discord since 2014/2015 in the United States, the United Kingdom and Australia in particular can be traced back to these three activist groups in particular.

When you finally read Communist mouthpieces like The Global Times and see that they parrot the same talking points that these groups do, then it's not hard to realise that China, Russia and who knows which other bad-faith actors use these activists to sow discord in western nations.

What you don’t realise is that this is what the cops do EVERY time a rally is organised. They harass the organisers. Serve them baseless summonses that are designed to waste the organisers time and money.

Good - let's fix that so cops don't then. Like I said, the true conservative/normal opinion is that we DO NOT have a government funded Nazi-like Police force enacting a Police State and making us live in fear.

It's significant because you linked to a Liberal offshoot (Menzies Foundation) to make your case yet the Parliamentary Party of that author didn't regard his views as of significant weight to warrant supporting them. And your OP was clearly a cheap shot at the Labor Government.

You're all over the place.

It's not obvious as Jon Anderson is relatively well known here and outspoken. Much better than a rarely heard of past polly. Stop making weak excuses.

As for the link. Another disingenuous comment. You know very well the matter we are discussing relates to Anderson not Carter.

Dude it's on his twitter page, which I've said. Google it, takes two secs. lol. In any case, what John (Jon?) (Jonh?) Anderson said is really not the major issue here...lol. Focus on the substance.

I don't even know what the Menzies Foundation is. I'm not making a case based on other people. I'm making my case based on my own brain - that this is a law which clearly goes too far in restricting the rights of parents to make decisions in relation to their children.

See, this is another symptom of a poorly taught white/Anglo school curriculum - children parrot what "experts" and "those in authority" say without actually thinking logically and drilling down into the SUBSTANCE of the matter.

No sane-thinking, normal Australian would agree that parents give consent for school children to go on an excursion to the local aquarium, but no consent is needed, in fact parents rather will be made into criminals, for children to change genders (and that the State will direct that that occur!).

So barmy. Keep getting caught up in semantics about Jonh Anderson though lol.

How do you sleep at night when you are so petrified of this world?

Not petrified - I sit back quietly amused at how dumb and unthinking many Anglo Aussies are - thankfully I don't live in Victoria either, but rather a State controlled by a border-enforcing far-right idiot. ;):p;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those that aren't part of the Green/Environment activist group, those that aren't part of the LGBTQ+ activist group, and those that aren't part of the Indigenous/Specific Minority activist group. (Note very clearly that this does not include every member of society that falls within one of those demographics).

In fact, all social discord since 2014/2015 in the United States, the United Kingdom and Australia in particular can be traced back to these three activist groups in particular.
Oh reeeeallly?

So your example of a nut bag sovereign citizen rally organiser getting a visit from the cops is wrong? She was a greenie/black/gay activist?

Oh reeeeallly?

Keep my hypothesis in your mind, and test it continually with all news about social discord in those three nations and how competitor nations like China and Russia use it - you will soon see it is a solid theory.

So your example of a nut bag sovereign citizen rally organiser getting a visit from the cops is wrong? She was a greenie/black/gay activist?

No, you misunderstand - she wasn't - those three groups and their activist thinking has permeated institutions such as the Police, such that a person even questioning a far-left lead Government whose mask mandates and public gathering orders became a totem for far-left government, was getting a visit from cops when she shouldn't have been. That is, she was a threat to their unquestioning far-left behaviour, rather than a public safety threat.

No sane-thinking, normal Australian would agree that parents give consent for school children to go on an excursion to the local aquarium, but no consent is needed, in fact parents rather will be made into criminals, for children to change genders (and that the State will direct that that occur!).

Chief, put it to me simply - do you agree with the above or not?

Chief, put it to me simply - do you agree with the above or not?
I’ve told you I don’t agree that this is happening, nor will it happen.

You are up in arms about a law against a practice that you yourself say you have never heard of.

Your brethren have directed that you should be upset about it. So you are.

So it’s not the Leftist Dictatorship, it’s the poor Normal Strayans reaction that is the problem?

Her reaction was totally proportionate.

In Jan, Feb and early March when this UNKNOWN virus was spreading, Covid was THE biggest issue (cf Anglo Australians going nuts for Celeste Barber and bushfire concerts). In CONTRAST the subsequent actions of governments around the world in SEVERELY curtailing human rights, often without health/scientific backing, has now become a bigger issue.

Anglo Australians that lack the capacity to logically think and critically analyse expert opinion etc and the prevailing consensus often have trouble moving their opinions when necessary. And so, they just can't understand that to many normal people, the government control and smashing of human freedoms since March is actually more concerning than Covid. And it's not that Covid isn't an issue to tackle - it was a 90 out of 100 sized issue back in March - it's just that government behaviour since has become a 99/100 sized issue.

I’ve told you I don’t agree that this is happening, nor will it happen.

You are up in arms about a law against a practice that you yourself say you have never heard of.

Your brethren have directed that you should be upset about it. So you are.

Are you in charge of how it will be enforced? What does your guarantee mean in this instance?

I have most certainly heard of the practice of children changing genders. You keep conflating this with "gay conversion therapy".

Are you in charge of how it will be enforced? What does your guarantee mean in this instance?

I have most certainly heard of the practice of children changing genders. You keep conflating this with "gay conversion therapy".
No, you keep ignoring the fact that I quoted the South Park meme “pray the gay away”.

I of course was not imposing a limit on the scope of religious conversion therapy.

If you don’t know about conversion therapy, you should read up on it because that is what this law is about.

See, white Anglos are taught from a young age to hate the church and whenever church or religion is mentioned, their response is always "pedo! pedo!". So childish, it's the same wrote-learn response they have to any religious issue.

Problem comes when they are then too ideologically blinkered to know when a far-left government goes too far.
White Anglo's are the Christian church's bread and butter.
Are you simply stupid or actively pretending to be?
Maybe you think this forum is in Brazil?

Fool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back