Gangs Victorian Bikie War

Remove this Banner Ad

And what was the excuse given by fake Bert?
"I was just testing to see if anyone noticed"?
"I was doing Bert a favour and he wanted me to post"?
"I really am Bert and died after I posted" (hence having to make up a new identity)?
There's another poster that claimed to be caring for him aswell what's the chances ?

i think it is a misnomer to call it the Victorian Bikie War. if the Hells Angels and the Finks are at War in Queensland then technically the clubs are at war all over Australia, This is why police are always trying to play down some of the more spectacular triple murders,( Hellfire Club,) double murders (Rebel Rick and friend) and assasinations (Ben Young) as "disputes over a girl" or was" possibly seeing someone else girlfriend." Absolute bullshit-these are club v club sanctioned killings-often ordered at a national level and more often than not tit -for tat.
The Hells Angels have always seen themselves as the big boys in the Australian scene and tried to lord it over the home grown Clubs. When the Rebels got a bit uppity in Adelaide three were shot dead on the street.
Attempts by the Angels to patch over Finks chapters on the Gold Coast led to the infamous Ballroom Blitz, the repercussions of which are still ongoing and possibly include the killing of Ben Young, the jaw dropping daylight murder of Jason De Leso by nine Hells Angels ,the Shooting of Mark Sanderys son,the murder of Aaron Cluses brother and dozens of other murders ,bashings and arson attacks- and that is only the HA vs the Finks.
Interestingly tensions seem to eased since the Mongol patch over of the Finks.
However that could all change when Troy Merchanti gets out of jail in the future. The Coffin Cheaters in Western Australia are strongly aligned with the Hells Angels and Mercantis actions after being kicked out of the Cheaters and bringing the Finks into the State then using the trust fund the cheaters had set up for one of their murdered brothers to buy the Finks Clubhouse, has not been forgotten.
He was a dead man walking out on the street and he knew it.
The domestic violence charges that got Mercanti jailed were quite cleverly done really, the safest place for Troy was a WA jail cell and his missus got witness protection and whisked out of the State with a new identity. Win Win situation.

"This is why police are always trying to play down some of the more spectacular triple murders (Hellfire Club ) double murders Rebel Rick and friend) and assassinations (Ben Young) as disputes over a girl or was "possibly seeing someone else girlfriend". Absolute bullshit these are Club V Club sanctioned killings often ordered at a national level and more often than not tit for tat"

Just reading the latest on Mick Hawis killing. Ha Ha.... Well SURPRISE SURPRISE. Everybody relax now. Nothing to see here move right along folks... It looks like once again this Hawi killing is again a dispute "over a girl" -just with a little different spin this time, probably in deference to Hawis wife...Mick and his Killer fell out over some bad treatment meted out to a girl. UH HUH , ..Yep Again. So this as yet unknown guy got all hot headed about it and went to town on Mick while he was sitting in his car in broad daylight. Apparently he is a member of a rival club...but not the one most people suspected. of course not. He couldn't be. Even if he was.
It looks like the HA Sydney City Crew who include a number of former Adeladians from The Notorious North who were acquitted of a triple murder of Rebels and who were sent to Sydney to straighten things out before the American Mother Club made good on its threats to disband the Australian franchise, have just meekly accepted one of their senior Patched members brother publicly being beaten to death at an airport whilst defending the HA State president, then that member being shot up whilst sitting in his car a week later ,and finally having half his nose chewed off when he recovered after opening the door to a visitor days after Mick Hawi was released from jail.
HMMMMM....just HMMMMMM ...the things that make Badge 666 go HMMMMMMMM........

Am waiting for the announcement that the senior Comanchero who was shot up in Mick Murrays Melbourne Gym on the day of Hawis funeral was playing around with the same girl and it is a big convoluted interstate love triangle responsible for all the killings and mayhem. What a troublemaking bitch.
Wag the Dog. Anything but the truth.

In 2012 Faaolu " Phil" Pisu and was killed and 2 other Comanchero injured after a drive-by shooting at a Comanchero wedding. Days later Comanchero president Mark Buddles patched member cousin, John Devine was shot dead in broad daylight whist working on a Sydney Building Site.
Absolutely ruthless. Triple shooting and murder at a wedding if you don't mind. Who in Australia has past form for this type of carry on.? HA ......... HA. Both killings remain unsolved. Mark Buddle joined the ranks of other senior Comanchero who have fled overseas for" health" reasons not long after. Good Move Mark.
He is probably sitting around a Dubai Motel room with Jay Malkoun and Daux Nguru right now ,all three of them still looking over their shoulders listening to the Bee Gees classic song " Staying Alive ".

that's awesome.
i'm guessing you're the same poster that pretended he was bert wrout on the Crime board a few years ago, regaling us with tales of the melbourne underworld until you fcuked up and accidentally made a couple of posts the same day Bert died.
bikies aren't impressive or honourable.drug dealing scumbags that like to play a grown up version of cowboys and indians. just weak pricks that take steroids and hate to work hard or earn an honest living
Couldnt have put it better myself, although I also think a high percentage of the weak fat *s are secretly gay.

And what was the excuse given by fake Bert?
"I was just testing to see if anyone noticed"?
"I was doing Bert a favour and he wanted me to post"?
"I really am Bert and died after I posted" (hence having to make up a new identity)?

I think it was the real Bert actually, trying to flog his book. Which incidentally is not too bad.

it is not " just a jumper " it has got the re-jigged Finks Emblem on it and as such is only available to be worn by patched members- not so called support or hang arounds.
From Darwin to Derrimut the easiest way to get yourself kicked within an inch of your life is to start swanning around wearing insignia of any established club when you are not a member.

Just saying, I lived next door to a member for a while. He was having a party which had gone most of the weekend but was at the Willie Nelson phase, I was working in the yard burning and accidentally, the side fence caught on fire. All their bikes were behind it.

They were actually quite nice about it when I yelled out "Helloooo? Excuse me? I think you might want to move your motorcycles!"

Interesting. Do you think he posted twice on the day he died or is that incorrect? What is the book name?

I don't know exactly what time he died but had a look back over his posts and it reads just like Bert. He would have been posting from the Nursing Home down the coast near his sister. Book proceeds were to go to her.

Kill The Morans.

Just saying, I lived next door to a member for a while. He was having a party which had gone most of the weekend but was at the Willie Nelson phase, I was working in the yard burning and accidentally, the side fence caught on fire. All their bikes were behind it.

They were actually quite nice about it when I yelled out "Helloooo? Excuse me? I think you might want to move your motorcycles!"

They probably had hopes of making you their " Motorcycle Mama."
Judy Moran used the former State president of the Rebels " Nuts " Armour who was one of the heavies sent to WA to help establish a Rebels presence after his return in the murder of Tuppence Moran. The Morans also established a pseudo "Nike Bikie"gang composed of their followers and assorted hangers on, it was called the "Mocking Birds".
As far as Bert Wrout appearing on this thread ,as soon as i saw that strange comment I thought it must be a couple of Shellys fan Club trying to entice you into a conversation because they know you have an interest in the subject. So i will leave you to engage with them ,,,,,and reply to their tremendously high quality and well thought out posts... LOL....take it easy....."Motorcycle Mama".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judy Moran used the former State president of the Rebels " Nuts " Armour who was one of the heavies sent to WA to help establish a Rebels presence after his return in the murder of Tuppence Moran. The Morans also established a pseudo "Nike Bikie"gang composed of their followers and assorted hangers on, it was called the "Mocking Birds".
As far as Bert Wrout appearing on this thread ,as soon as i saw that strange comment I thought it must be a couple of Shellys fan Club trying to entice you into a conversation because they know you have an interest in the subject. So i will leave you to engage with them ,,,,,and reply to their tremendously high quality and well thought out posts... LOL....take it easy....."Motorcycle Mama".

This is some seriously funny stuff.

hah each to their own and think I understand the appeal for some but actually ... no I can't. :D

Judy Moran used the former State president of the Rebels " Nuts " Armour who was one of the heavies sent to WA to help establish a Rebels presence after his return in the murder of Tuppence Moran

Not sure anybody can really get their head around what happened there, it was so stupid. The guy that refused to nom and was Prez within weeks, I think they even gave him a bike ... JUDY MORAN?!

hah each to their own and think I understand the appeal for some but actually ... no I can't. :D

Not sure anybody can really get their head around what happened there, it was so stupid. The guy that refused to nom and was Prez within weeks, I think they even gave him a bike ... JUDY MORAN?!

" The Morans were just a bunch of idiots...a bunch of piss-heads..sneak thieves ..penny ante criminals, shitkickers and two bob gunmen. No one even heard of Judy Moran until they were all dead. They died like idiots didn't they, ,sitting on barstools....."

The always eloquent Chopper Read gives his views on the Morans.

The execution of Tuppence Moran reads like the script of someFrench farce/satire/ comedy movie screening late at night on SBS.

" The Morans were just a bunch of idiots...a bunch of piss-heads..sneak thieves ..penny ante criminals, shitkickers and two bob gunmen. No one even heard of Judy Moran until they were all dead. They died like idiots didn't they, ,sitting on barstools....."

The always eloquent Chopper Read gives his views on the Morans.

The execution of Tuppence Moran reads like the script of someFrench farce/satire/ comedy movie screening late at night on SBS.

Very untidy Nuts.

Finally charges over the daylight execution of Jason De Leso in Adelaide. Took nine years but someone has rolled, probably a full member too because all 9 involved in that little job would have learnt the " patch" for it. Hells Angels North Crew from Adelaide would have to be the heaviest hitters on the gangland scene in Australia -been involved in some shockers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back