Gangs Victorian Bikie War

Remove this Banner Ad

Little has been reported about this gang until now. The notion of an Australian Aboriginal organised crime gang modelled along military or OMG club lines to whatever degree is a first in the history of this country and has huge implications.
ASIO would have an interest.
Most street wise people are very wary of taking on the aboriginals in a brawl. prison time means nothing to them and they love a blue.
Very interesting story developing here and being acknowledged in the mainstream media for the first time,

Little has been reported about this gang until now. The notion of an Australian Aboriginal organised crime gang modelled along military or OMG club lines to whatever degree is a first in the history of this country and has huge implications.
ASIO would have an interest.
Most street wise people are very wary of taking on the aboriginals in a brawl. prison time means nothing to them and they love a blue.
Very interesting story developing here and being acknowledged in the mainstream media for the first time,

Do you think it makes them potentially any more or less dangerous than the current "mob" familial/geographic structures?

Do you think it makes them potentially any more or less dangerous than the current "mob" familial/geographic structures?
Definitely . As well as the current "our mob" famial /geographic structures , we can now factor in National Pride and what some would describe as a ' resistance " flag. . Is the native depicted meant to be "Jandamurra".?
Heard Clarrie Isaacs speak at a Green Left meeting decades ago after he had met with Gadaffi..very interesting....the West AussieMob have always led the nation in Militancy....

The real story with bikies in Oz is their recruitment of ex military blokes (obviously this is nothing new as it is how the clubs started) with very recent combat experience and lethal skills.

And the associated flow of weapons from the military into the "underworld".

Inside it's a strength,outside it's a weakness.
They're just your run of the mill ice traffickers
who aren't affiliated with a set gang,they're happy to move gear for whoever.Depends on which town you're in.The down south mob aren't loyal to mid-west mob who aren't loyal to the Pilbara mob who aren't loyal to the Kimberly mob.Hence the busts all round WA.
Give up all over and all the while Bandidos,
Rebels,Coffin Cheaters carry on .Business as usual.

Decriminalise drugs and the bikers would be a bunch of blokes going on rides on the weekend, just like they were back in the 70's and early 80's.

Unfortunately, most think that more cops, more state power and more invasive laws is the answer.

Portugal did just that for personal use. There’s more dealers in prison than ever.

Colorado did it for weed. There’s more illegal grows than ever

The Coffin Cheaters in Western Australia are strongly aligned with the Hells Angels

What a load of bollocks- i am quite clearly talking about support clubs indicating allegiance to friendly mother clubs through similar colours- look at the colours of the Red Devils and Coffin Cheaters in relation to the Hells Angels for a start. The senior clubs want everyone in town wearing their colours, red and white, black and gold or whatever.
What a load of bollocks indeed!

Typical media beat-up. the Comanchero are some seriously bad dudes alright , but you take on another bikie gang that i will not mention at your peril. Malkoun and Buddle are hiding out overseas for a reason, Hawi was a dead man walking as soon as he got out of prison.
Take on this mob and they will despatch a death squad to fix you up in broad daylight like happened to Jason De Leo, they will shoot your children like happened to Sandery, and Ben Young copped it too.....
The Finks patched out to the Mongols hoping to get some international assistance in brokering a peace deal because they were constantly looking over their shoulders after the ballroom blitz.....Then the Comonchero stepped up to the plate and they are now getting a taste of it too.....
Am not buying this NSW vs Melb Comanchero infighting as being responsible for the recent shootings for a moment...sure there may be tensions but patch doesn't murder patch.

Typical media beat-up. the Comanchero are some seriously bad dudes alright , but you take on another bikie gang that i will not mention at your peril. Malkoun and Buddle are hiding out overseas for a reason, Hawi was a dead man walking as soon as he got out of prison.
Take on this mob and they will despatch a death squad to fix you up in broad daylight like happened to Jason De Leo, they will shoot your children like happened to Sandery, and Ben Young copped it too.....
The Finks patched out to the Mongols hoping to get some international assistance in brokering a peace deal because they were constantly looking over their shoulders after the ballroom blitz.....Then the Comonchero stepped up to the plate and they are now getting a taste of it too.....
Am not buying this NSW vs Melb Comanchero infighting as being responsible for the recent shootings for a moment...sure there may be tensions but patch doesn't murder patch.

Dude, you mean the HAs, no need to be so cryptic.

I lived in Montreal for a while in the very early 00s, when it was tres hectic over there with HAs, Rock Machine etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I lived in Montreal for a while in the very early 00s, when it was tres hectic over there with HAs, Rock Machine etc.

Okay i didn't say it because iI don't want the thread to become a playground for snakes and knob heads to make juvenile debate about who is the most bad arse Club.
The club i am talking about has made it clear -if you pull us on we will come to your house or workplace and shoot you stone cold dead. It is all very well to make a big scene at a kickboxing match or an airport but these blokes have got long long memories......Buddle and malkoun aren't stupid......Malkoun down in Victoria in particular wanted to part of the Sydney bad blood ......

He probably bought a raffle ticket off bearing back in the 80's so he's............wink, wink.............in the know.

When I was in Canada back in the day I hitched across the country, got a ride with an ex Rock Machine guy who had turned straight after the Montreal gang wars with the HAs. He'd in fact moved up to the wild northern parts like Yellowknife to work in silver mines to get as far away from them as possible.

Spent a day in the cab of that truck drinking beers, smoking jazz cigarettes and listening to his rather hectic yarns, which were very well spun and sounded grouse in his French/Canadian accent. Good guy.

V
When I was in Canada back in the day I hitched across the country, got a ride with an ex Rock Machine guy who had turned straight after the Montreal gang wars with the HAs. He'd in fact moved up to the wild northern parts like Yellowknife to work in silver mines to get as far away from them as possible.

Spent a day in the cab of that truck drinking beers, smoking jazz cigarettes and listening to his rather hectic yarns, which were very well spun and sounded grouse in his French/Canadian accent. Good guy.

Very Very interesting the Canadian scene, in particular the Shedden Massacre.......a watershed moment for the Bandido Nation..... Texas mother chapter wanted to disband the " No surrender Crew" but appeals were made by the Canadians to the Australian and European Charters who interceded on their behalf and a stalemate ensued until Shedden sorted the issue out.
Post Shedden the Texas mother chapter changed their patch to differentiate between the overseas chapters with whom a major rift was rumoured and a lot of very disillusioned Australians as a result....then we saw the en masse patchover of Sydney Bandidos led by Lyle to the HA......very very interesting.....unimagineable before Shedden.....

Well looks as though we have got a flare up against the Finks in Frankston. Pretty Amateurish sort of a drive by but the message is there.

iu

Wow, you really do put a lot of effort into trolling and annoying posters on these threads. Im not even going to ask why. Sad little Man.

I just don't get your fascination with this stuff and the cut and paste tabloid commentary that goes with it.

I just don't get your fascination with this stuff and the cut and paste tabloid commentary that goes with it.
he sounds like a wannabe bikie himself. what a f'ing joke, this "leader" of the Finks, a big powerful man in charge of a dangerous outlaw motorcycle gang, is really only a scumbag bag that rents a property in Frankston Nth and had shots fired at him.
he rents a property in Frankston Nth! what a loser, rides around all day on what's probably either a stolen bike or is on hire/purchase at huge interest, intimidating people, probably organising some drug deals and then pulls into his shitty driveway in Frankston Nth.
what a hard man, hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
the sooner those bullets hit there intended target the better.
Badge666 , tell your mate that from me.

Who cares what you get or don't get. I come here to discuss true crime . You come here to discuss me. Poor lonely little man. Piss off. You are going on ignore. The sooner the Mods bar you from these forums altogether the better.

he sounds like a wannabe bikie himself. what a f'ing joke, this "leader" of the Finks, a big powerful man in charge of a dangerous outlaw motorcycle gang, is really only a scumbag bag that rents a property in Frankston Nth and had shots fired at him.
he rents a property in Frankston Nth! what a loser, rides around all day on what's probably either a stolen bike or is on hire/purchase at huge interest, intimidating people, probably organising some drug deals and then pulls into his shitty driveway in Frankston Nth.
what a hard man, hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
the sooner those bullets hit there intended target the better.
Badge666 , tell your mate that from me.

Interesting character , Also out in bad standing from the " Rock Machine " in Perth 2012 . Some of the East Coast Finks formed an alliance in Perth with the Rock machine who were a hodge podge of rejects from other Clubs mainly- the next thing you know this bloke is over East trying to rebuild the Finks in a HA stronghold .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back