Gangs Victorian Bikie War

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Who cares what you get or don't get. I come here to discuss true crime . You come here to discuss me. Poor lonely little man. Piss off. You are going on ignore. The sooner the Mods bar you from these forums altogether the better.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present another "progressive" at work.

he sounds like a wannabe bikie himself.

Yep, I'm definitely sensing strong "wannabe". Scans the tabloids for this stuff and then regurgitates it on the internet to sell themselves off as an authority on the subject.

Iworkthecircus

All Australian
Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
image.png

Badge666

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
he sounds like a wannabe bikie himself. what a f'ing joke, this "leader" of the Finks, a big powerful man in charge of a dangerous outlaw motorcycle gang, is really only a scumbag bag that rents a property in Frankston Nth and had shots fired at him.
he rents a property in Frankston Nth! what a loser, rides around all day on what's probably either a stolen bike or is on hire/purchase at huge interest, intimidating people, probably organising some drug deals and then pulls into his shitty driveway in Frankston Nth.
what a hard man, hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
the sooner those bullets hit there intended target the better.
Badge666 , tell your mate that from me.

Of course. he is not long out of jail and is unemployable with those facial tattoos. Now reports are calling him either the State or National President of the Finks. If that is true soon the money will be rolling in via the monthly membership dues of Members which has been a nice little rort for senior members of Clubs for years.
What he has done deserves a ten out of ten for effort and audacity. The directive from the Finks Hierarchy at the time of the Mongols patch over was that members should accept the deal. A reported 80 percent including all the clubs Adelaide and Gold Coast heavy hitters did so.
This effectively left the Finks as what would be described on the ASX as a "shell company" ripe for takeover complete with structure and some heavy, heavy criminal street credibility acquired over a number of years. Rekers has had a go at reforming the Club and it appears he has done well enough to finally get noticed, with all that entails. Very Very interesting.

footy75

Premiership Player
Jun 4, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
majority of bikees seem to be middle aged Lebos who are not smart enough to get a real job and get a few neck tatts and steroids and think they are hard men

This.

Now let's take a look at some real hard men.

It's funny... I don't see and neck tattoos, shaved heads, roided out bodies, tight t shirts...

cartel-de-medellin-1.jpg

Badge666

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Some of the Bikies who arrived at the scene of the Frankston drive by were wearing Ciub insignia which boldly stated " F _ _K you and your Crew. " It is a major departure from the " Our Colours don't Run" , Touch one touch all" "Violence with Attitude" e.t.c we are used to seeing in gangland, .
It is certainly not the type of boast that would have been sanctioned by old school bikies of past decades. An instant invitation to confrontation 24/7 . You would certainly want to be looking over your shoulder wearing that windbreaker around certain areas of Melbourne, including Seaford/ Frankston.

Badge666

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
It's just a jumper mate , I would be more fearful of the ones who don't won't to be on the radar .

it is not " just a jumper " it has got the re-jigged Finks Emblem on it and as such is only available to be worn by patched members- not so called support or hang arounds.
From Darwin to Derrimut the easiest way to get yourself kicked within an inch of your life is to start swanning around wearing insignia of any established club when you are not a member.

Badge666

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
It's just a jumper mate , I would be more fearful of the ones who don't won't to be on the radar .

Who are the ones that don't want to be" on the radar.?" How do they escape the radar when they are members of the most heavily scrutinised criminal groups in Australia. Why would you be fearful of them.?

Iworkthecircus

All Australian
Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Heavily scrutinised because they tat themselves all over what about the bluecols you no the cashed up Cowboys that skate by ..... They got the cash and means not a drive by. So nigro America .

Dan Moody

That, was liquid football
Apr 3, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
it is not " just a jumper " it has got the re-jigged Finks Emblem on it and as such is only available to be worn by patched members- not so called support or hang arounds.
From Darwin to Derrimut the easiest way to get yourself kicked within an inch of your life is to start swanning around wearing insignia of any established club when you are not a member.
lol, most of these useles fcuks will be dead before their 50's anyway.
i work in frankston, there's nothing "hard" about walking around wearing club colours and patches. you tend to look just like all the other basket cases in that shithole town.
thank christ i can drive south down nepean hwy to where i live and not have to breathe the same air as these troglodytes

Badge666

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
lol, most of these useles fcuks will be dead before their 50's anyway.
i work in frankston, there's nothing "hard" about walking around wearing club colours and patches. you tend to look just like all the other basket cases in that shithole town.
thank christ i can drive south down nepean hwy to where i live and not have to breathe the same air as these troglodytes

What a load of Bollocks .Absolute Tripe. Why do you even bother bringing this of crap onto a forum.? One percent bikie gangs and their members have been involved in some of the most Audacious murders and crimes in this nations history, e.g. Milperra Massacre, Hellfire Club triple slaying and gunfight, Adelaide Hindley street triple slaying, Pines Ballroom Blitz, Sydney Airport Brawl, Chris hudson stripper beating and double murder in King Street, The shooting of Mark Sanderys child, Brazen execution of jason De Leo, " ARE you Les.?" Adelaide workshop double execution, revenge execution of Vicki JacoBs,,Jane Thurgood Dove botched execution in Front of Children,car bomb slaying of Don Hancock and LoU Lewis........i could go on and on have not even skimmed the surface of the drug trafficking, extortion and domestic violence side of things.

Dan Moody

That, was liquid football
Apr 3, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
What a load of Bollocks .Absolute Tripe. Why do you even bother bringing this of crap onto a forum.? One percent bikie gangs and their members have been involved in some of the most Audacious murders and crimes in this nations history, e.g. Milperra Massacre, Hellfire Club triple slaying and gunfight, Adelaide Hindley street triple slaying, Pines Ballroom Blitz, Sydney Airport Brawl, Chris hudson stripper beating and double murder in King Street, The shooting of Mark Sanderys child, Brazen execution of jason De Leo, " ARE you Les.?" Adelaide workshop double execution, revenge execution of Vicki JacoBs,,Jane Thurgood Dove botched execution in Front of Children,car bomb slaying of Don Hancock and LoU Lewis........i could go on and on have not even skimmed the surface of the drug trafficking, extortion and domestic violence side of things.

that's awesome.
i'm guessing you're the same poster that pretended he was bert wrout on the Crime board a few years ago, regaling us with tales of the melbourne underworld until you fcuked up and accidentally made a couple of posts the same day Bert died.
bikies aren't impressive or honourable.drug dealing scumbags that like to play a grown up version of cowboys and indians. just weak pricks that take steroids and hate to work hard or earn an honest living

Badge666

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
that's awesome.
i'm guessing you're the same poster that pretended he was bert wrout on the Crime board a few years ago, regaling us with tales of the melbourne underworld until you fcuked up and accidentally made a couple of posts the same day Bert died.
bikies aren't impressive or honourable.drug dealing scumbags that like to play a grown up version of cowboys and indians. just weak pricks that take steroids and hate to work hard or earn an honest living

The incontrovertible evidence is that Outlaw Gang members are some of the most hardened and audacious criminals in Australia. Laws in a number of States which border on being totalitarian have been enacted as a result.
Lets just deal in facts and evidence during forum discussions instead of your sweeping generalisations and vapid dismissive scoffing which comes straight from the local Pub -Front Bar- Try-Hard Loudmouth - Talk Genre which Frankly is a real bore.

Iworkthecircus

All Australian
Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
The incontrovertible evidence is that Outlaw Gang members are some of the most hardened and audacious criminals in Australia. Laws in a number of States which border on being totalitarian have been enacted as a result.
Lets just deal in facts and evidence during forum discussions instead of your sweeping generalisations and vapid dismissive scoffing which comes straight from the local Pub -Front Bar- Try-Hard Loudmouth - Talk Genre which Frankly is a real bore.

Why don't you pop into the bomber thread and revive that with your 1% enthusiasm .

Iworkthecircus

All Australian
Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Not one thing you mention then there any person with half a brain would rate as a good thing , and here you are spoofing it off .

Badge666

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Not one thing you mention then there any person with half a brain would rate as a good
thing , and here you are spoofing it off .

I deal in facts, you waffle on with time wasting contrarian and obstructive nonsense......you have been borderline for a while but sorry-off to the Ignore Bin you go.....relax you are in good company there.....bye bye,

Iworkthecircus

All Australian
Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
that's awesome.
You serious ?

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
that's awesome.
And what was the excuse given by fake Bert?
"I was just testing to see if anyone noticed"?
"I was doing Bert a favour and he wanted me to post"?
"I really am Bert and died after I posted" (hence having to make up a new identity)?

Back