footyfan1978

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
I was going to visit my sister mid week that not seen for months but annoyingly I felt sick in recent days with some sort of tummy bug so was putting if off until well again only, to now realise Dan ******* farce of hiring unprofessional security people for a quarantine type role for people coming from overseas is going to fu** up a lot of people's plans for rest of winter and now cannot see sis and bro-in law for a lot longer time. ******* annoying.

grumbleguts

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 14, 2011
Tully FNQ
AFL Club
Hawthorn
We opened up less and slower than you and now we are back locked down in our homes but yeah thanks for your kind words of support
I am a victorian my entire family are in victoria. Fact is, we have none you have all these cases. Seems no one down there takes it seriously. My mother who is 80 lives ten houses from one of the suburbs with a hot spot. STILL went to the gym every day, despite being offered to take home the equipment. No, she misses the social side of it. Wouldn't happen in Brisbane.

Gralin

Super Moderator
Apr 8, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills
I am a victorian my entire family are in victoria. Fact is, we have none you have all these cases. Seems no one down there takes it seriously. My mother who is 80 lives ten houses from one of the suburbs with a hot spot. STILL went to the gym every day, despite being offered to take home the equipment. No, she misses the social side of it. Wouldn't happen in Brisbane.
What wouldn't happen in Brisbane?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom