Help Video Ad on mobile site.

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know where to post this but can you take that f***ing advertising off from the bottom of my screen? Every time I scroll it opens. F*** it off.

Thanks
It opens just when you scroll the page on your mobile? You don't actually touch it?

Don't know where to post this but can you take that f***ing advertising off from the bottom of my screen? Every time I scroll it opens. F*** it off.

Thanks
I have been trying to replicate this on my iPhone. I can hit that ad and scroll off it and it doesn't open.

Which model of phone are you using?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have been trying to replicate this on my iPhone. I can hit that ad and scroll off it and it doesn't open.

Which model of phone are you using?
iPhone 7.

The ad is faded down the bottom and then randomly when I scroll it will turn solid and open. I'm certain I haven't touched it (been avoiding it like the plague ever since I noticed it started opening). It has happened once today as well.

No it's not
Yes it is. Its how ads work. Hes not saying you're looking at mail order brides, or hot bitches in your location, but whatever you browse, has lead advertisers to put that ad there for you.

Yes it is. Its how ads work. Hes not saying you're looking at mail order brides, or hot bitches in your location, but whatever you browse, has lead advertisers to put that ad there for you.
It would be the site as a whole. If those ads are clicked at a good rate then the advert engine keeps throwing them out.

It isn't always the individual, it's the collective. Those ads are also low-paying so when there are no big name advertisers the slots are filled with the low-paying ones.

Mate, this is really annoying. Has happened about five times today. Always happens with this car ad...
View attachment 343997
I can see the ad on the screenshot - is it expanding into a full screen ad without you doing anything at all? Or just scrolling up the page?

If I knew the phone and browser I could try to replicate it and work out what is happening.

Can you get rid of that Toyota video ad on the mobile website?

Pretty sure it will eat up my data limit.
The ad itself doesn't take up much data - it's just a flash ad like on any site. Though likely HTML 5 not Flash.

It expands on the screen? Or the ad at the bottom of the screen runs like a video?

Both. Ad runs at bottom in bar as vid. I assume it's meant to expand to full screen on contact.

Cept' it does so randomly, without contact.

I'm seeing the ad rn, as I type. Hasn't expanded on me today tho.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back