Video game catchall

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't heard of that one... where do they spawn? Do I need to use incense?

You just have to chug these and hold on tight
hqdefault.jpg

Do I need to be playing The Proclaimers on loop too?

Of course, don't want to jinx it. Given how big this thing seems to be I'd imagine you've already covered the minimum mileage walking around to catch them

what are lures? I can see gyms and places of interest but haven't seen a lure yet? I live in an area with 4 Gyms within 400m of me. 5 places of interest in about the same distance. Is a lure the floating green diamond things?

Eh, just googled it and apparently in the US thugs are using pokemon lure to actually lure people into armed robbery. What a s**t thing to do.

The pokestop gets pink confetti type stuff floating around it. You'll know it as soon as you see one. Any build up area (especially near places to eat or drink) with pokestops will get lures dropped at peak times. Lures basically spawn pokemon every 5min for 30 min.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The pokestop gets pink confetti type stuff floating around it. You'll know it as soon as you see one. Any build up area (especially near places to eat or drink) with pokestops will get lures dropped at peak times. Lures basically spawn pokemon every 5min for 30 min.
I've seen green confetti a lot, yet to see pink. Thanks for the tip.

what are lures? I can see gyms and places of interest but haven't seen a lure yet? I live in an area with 4 Gyms within 400m of me. 5 places of interest in about the same distance. Is a lure the floating green diamond things?

Eh, just googled it and apparently in the US thugs are using pokemon lure to actually lure people into armed robbery. What a s**t thing to do.

Land of opportunity.

Starting to work out the pokemon spawning a bit. The areas with the moving grass definitely give a higher chance at spawning a pokemon.

What spawns seems to depend on your trainer level and location. Seems to be a generic 'route 1' type trash pokemon that spawns most places, 4-5 really common ones that you'll get anywhere. Then seems to be maybe 2 that are more location based. You then also have the random more rare pokemon which seem to spawn the more you level up your trainer level.

Where did you find the Vulpix?!

So pissed off it's only gen 1, my favourite team has gen 2 Pokemon in it and I'd love to recreate my team!

way up Northside at the Lawnton PCYC. only CP75ish though. Shame, need a fire type. Going to try my luck at another eevee evolution, hopefully get fire or electric type this time.

I live on parkland and 2 cars just pulled up and a group of people got out and went into the park. One is currently yelling out that he has caught the Pinkachu.

It is 1.30am.

I live on parkland and 2 cars just pulled up and a group of people got out and went into the park. One is currently yelling out that he has caught the Pinkachu.

It is 1.30am.
At least drug dealers keep quiet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back