Video game catchall

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey TheBrownDog how long does it usually take before you can start sending Settlers over oceans? I havnt found the research for it yet apparently and its 1035 AD...
Yeah I have a similar question. I'm used to my scouts taking off at least over shallow seas not too far into Civ 5. What tech gives land units that capacity in 6?

About to hit up some BF1 again. I love that they released a ~400mb update and provided no patch notes or update log. Making millions and can't find anyone to do up something so simple.

About to hit up some BF1 again. I love that they released a ~400mb update and provided no patch notes or update log. Making millions and can't find anyone to do up something so simple.
"Fixes stuff"

I just buy the digital CD key from ozgameshop. Roughly the same price as everywhere else ($67) and it is emailed to me within 30min or so.
So I finally went into JB to pick it up for 69 bucks - got in there and they've upped their price to 79. I threw my hands up in disgust and just got the digital code from Ozgameshop then at 67... 1.5GB down, 38.5 to go

I knew there had to be a reason I got a 21:9 monitor
VstquDd.jpg

Trying to get 10 headshots with SMG's is the worst.

Have had a few hackers in TDM tonight. One in my game at the moment, is there a report function?

Almost picked it up for XBone but between Civ VI, Skyrim Remastered dropping on Friday, Hearthstone and the wonderful Mini Metro on iOS I think I am well stacked for games. I'll sit on my EB credit from trading in my old iPhone and see what drops later in the year. Or use it on Christmas presents for the kids.

Anyone been getting this crash talked about here in BF1 https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/38131/directx-function-error-nvidia/

Doesn't seem to be limited to any specific card, I got it twice last night on an AMD 380. Twice in about 3 hours isn't gamebreaking but seems pretty widespread judging by that thread

There is apparently some fix u can try, one of the devs did it and the crashing stopped. My mate had the same issues. He followed the devs instructions and still crashes but once every ~3hrs instead of every 20mins.

There is apparently some fix u can try, one of the devs did it and the crashing stopped. My mate had the same issues. He followed the devs instructions and still crashes but once every ~3hrs instead of every 20mins.
Was that the Realtek Audio drivers fix? I've got speakers that are running off AMD Audio drivers and headphones on Realtek (don't know why...) but through speaker I just went about 6 hours before a crash just then. Have up to date realtek drivers anyway though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was that the Realtek Audio drivers fix? I've got speakers that are running off AMD Audio drivers and headphones on Realtek (don't know why...) but through speaker I just went about 6 hours before a crash just then. Have up to date realtek drivers anyway though

It is.

My mate and I are trying a strat in the heavy tank. I put the healing ability on and he is sitting in it waiting to repair. I just went 62K 4D in our first attempt haha.

So, objective opinions on the current state of play between PS4 & XB1 for someone who's had next to no exposure to both. This is mainly for my kids, but I might get to have a turn occasionally. 4K not really a concern.

Personally, I like the exclusive titles on PS4 better - the Uncharted series and other games made by Naughty Dog. More adventurey than shooty.

Essentially both units are as good as each other, it's just about the style of game that you personally think you'll play more.

So, objective opinions on the current state of play between PS4 & XB1 for someone who's had next to no exposure to both. This is mainly for my kids, but I might get to have a turn occasionally. 4K not really a concern.

They're both fine really. Decide which exclusive games float your boat and go from there. Just be aware that they are releasing upgraded versions of these consoles.

What is the go with the updated consoles? What is the purpose? Better graphic power or storage or is it a 4k upgrade or something?

Extra pixels that make didly squad difference when games these days are generally bland s**t.

My mate and I are trying a strat in the heavy tank. I put the healing ability on and he is sitting in it waiting to repair. I just went 62K 4D in our first attempt haha.
I'm not normally a big multiplayer fan, but I've ben convinced to give bf1 a go. I've taken a liking to scout for some reason (it's hell as a noob at times). Took me ages to get more than 10 kills. Love the martini-henry though, it's like a long range shotgun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back