Video Game Music

(Log in to remove this ad.)

StillAtLarge

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The Aquatic Ambience level from Donkey Kong Country has an incredibly peaceful & relaxing score. Gerudo Valley from Ocarina Of Time is a ripper also.
As for others Metroid Prime's soundtrack was incredible -it set the tone right from the title screen. Ice Cap Zone from sonic 3 had a great score as well.
Vice City still the king of soundtracks though...

Last edited:

Dancing Potato

Club Legend
Jul 7, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
The Aquatic Ambience level from Donkey Kong Country has an incredibly peaceful & relaxing score. Gerudo Valley from Ocarina Of Time is a ripper also.
As for others Metroid Prime's soundtrack was incredible -it set the tone right from the title screen. Ice Cap Zone from sonic 3 had a great score as well.
Vice City still the king of soundtracks though...
All good choices. Metroid Prime probably my favourite soundtrack of all time. Tallon Overworld (it's a variation of the main theme) is amazing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

scaryness

Oct 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys/Trail Blazers
Illusive Man theme from Mass Effect 2 & 3 will always be my favourite. It's a small piece of music that perfectly captures the character as mysterious, powerful and somewhat ambiguous, but also has a small amount of dissonance in it that hints that he is potentially corrupt and not to be trusted.

giggler99

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory, Napoli, Liverpool, Pens
Been playing Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams for nothing other than to listen to the awsome soundtrack
Here is the full soundtrack found on YouTube enjoy! Some awesome guitar riffs!

Last edited:

giggler99

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory, Napoli, Liverpool, Pens
Also the Doom original sound track not sure if already posted but this soundtrack just phyics me out wanna go out and destroy s**t!

Top Bottom