Video Game Music

Remove this Banner Ad

After all you go through as Snake, especially that ending, this song almost did me in.

Some awesome metal covers of great gaming music.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's always been a game I've wanted to try (helps that I usually see it in the $20-$30 bargin bin now).

Will pick it up next time in in JB/EB :thumbsu:

It's really good mate, if you like stealth games with a really solid story. Try to get the Director's Cut, because they combined the Missing Link DLC into the part of main story where it fits in regards to the story's timeline so that it has continuity, instead of playing it seperately after you finish the campaign on the other editions.

It's really good mate, if you like stealth games with a really solid story. Try to get the Director's Cut, because they combined the Missing Link DLC into the part of main story where it fits in regards to the story's timeline so that it has continuity, instead of playing it seperately after you finish the campaign on the other editions.

I'm all about the story (Mass Effect, The Last of Us, & Telltale's The Walking Dead ftw).

Might even grab it this weekend. Need a break from all that fantasy footy ;)

That's always been a game I've wanted to try (helps that I usually see it in the $20-$30 bargin bin now).

Will pick it up next time in in JB/EB :thumbsu:
One of my favourite games of the last generation, bit easy at times and the last level (what the * were they thinking) bring it down, but it's a very, very fun game.

Also if you want a game with a good story, you might want to give the original Deus Ex a shot.

It's aged, the graphics are blocky, the voice acting is shoddy and the combat takes some getting used too.

But for a game, it has an incredible story, level design and heaps of innovative ideas.

Flogging this at the moment, Fallout 3 being one of my favourite games of the last generation. Makes me want to revisit it but I know I wouldn't play for very long.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back