Video Game Music

this plays on Smashville in Project M and it's nice and neat, had it stuck in my head for days.

also this, which is quite beautiful

May 6, 2008
Playing in traffic
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woodville West Torrens
Very nice. Played so much Alex Kidd as a kid (mainly Miracle Word/Enchanted Castle) and don't think I ever finished one

I finished Alex Kidd in miracle world as a kid believe it or not. I played that game so much I can still remember to this day which question mark blocks are ghosts and which ones are free lives.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
I finished Alex Kidd in miracle world as a kid believe it or not. I played that game so much I can still remember to this day which question mark blocks are ghosts and which ones are free lives.
My dad used to love Alex the Kidd. Had Master System in early 90s, and my old man would smash it.

May 6, 2008
Playing in traffic
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woodville West Torrens
My dad used to love Alex the Kidd. Had Master System in early 90s, and my old man would smash it.
My step mum was obsessed with sonic 2 on the Master System. She was always good at it and she only told me as an adult she used to go into my room when i was at school and give it a thrashing.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Zelda Big Band Medley

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I love it:

Are those lyrics 100% correct?

If I know the Alex Kidd Theme sung in Japanese, and I do...

Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Watching some old videos of Super Mario Galaxy just reminds me how fantastic the soundtrack is. Definitely one of my all time favourites.
I cant listen to Gusty Garden Galaxy without hearing brentalfloss' lyrics...

Personally I've been getting into GaMetal covers. Some really cool Sonic medleys.

Feb 11, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

Yeah me too. I think I had the help of a walkthrough in a Sega Master System magazine at the time for the final puzzles. I do remember the final line of the walkthrough: 'And all this for a crap ending!'

Back