Games Video Games

Remove this Banner Ad

sataris... I think there's an opening here

Did anyone risk picking up ME:A when it came out this week, or are you doing the wait and see?
was never a big fan, will wait and see. AAA games have been getting chopped in price only a couple of weeks post release. So i wont be buying any more on release day for a while

Did anyone risk picking up ME:A when it came out this week, or are you doing the wait and see?

was never a big fan, will wait and see. AAA games have been getting chopped in price only a couple of weeks post release. So i wont be buying any more on release day for a while

Avoid

I'm a huge ME fan, but all the reviews say stay away.

Yeah, i've not picked it up, and probably won't.

But watching some of the burn this game is receiving has been No Man's Sky level of epic. :D

Nothing will ever come close

to No Man's Sky

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had the privilege of playing The Longest Journey recently, an oldie but a goodie. The pace might be a bit slow for some at times but it's perhaps the most beautifully scripted game I've played, thanks to the remarkable writing of Ragnar Tornquist.

picked up spiderman ps4 on the cheap during the June sales. Must say, can see what the hype was about. So much fun swinging through new york.

picked up spiderman ps4 on the cheap during the June sales. Must say, can see what the hype was about. So much fun swinging through new york.
Knowing my ability on a gaming controller, I’d be swinging into buildings and not much else.

Now Diablo on the other hand, I rule.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back