Games Video games

Remove this Banner Ad

Bought the new release: Super Mario 3D All-stars

First up has to be Super Mario 64 - feeling a little old knowing that came out in 97 and here I am playing it again 23 years later

Loved it then, it has the same look now but cleaner - and while I haven't played the game for probably 20 years, there's such a familiarity to it

It sounded like a fun idea - unfortunately it seems my computer didn't agree. Was taking sooooooo long just to set up a game. Guess I'll play something more stock-standard.

I'm guessing all the graphics and photo packs I downloaded earlier in the week had something to do with that as well...
spent many many many hours on Championship Manager/Football Manager.

Time well spent.

spent many many many hours on Championship Manager/Football Manager.

Time well spent.

Pimped my FM up earlier in the week and downloaded heaps of graphics and a new skin. This is the club page for Western United - complete with photo of KP.

wufc.jpg

Playing a FM2020 mod called Long World Cup which has a massive competition with 228 national sides playing in 12 groups of 19 in the first round. Needless to say, you can see some massive drubbings in the first round. This is probably the biggest I've seen though....

shellacking.jpg

I know it's an App rather than exactly a video game, but anyone else played Plague Inc?

It's an App I've played on & off for nearly a decade, it's adapted with what's happened in the world and I do love the new aspects it's continued to introduce

Just picked this up...

Awesome game. A lot more challenging than it's predecessor. Either that, or I'm as rusty as hell. The AI does seem to be a lot tougher than in SE4.

As a fan of Until Dawn, looking forward to this coming out in the next few weeks as well...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been doing a Red Dead Redemption 2 replay and having an absolute ball... Still haven't finished the 2nd epilogue either.. And would have a mountain of other little tasks and things to check off if I can be bothered. Bloody great game

Got a Playstation controller so finally able to play AFL live 2007 for the first time. Andrew Mackie is jacked

1669371106819.png

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back