Werewolf Video Killed the Werewolf-star

Remove this Banner Ad

2. Think it is good that Flogs get a function, beyond chatterboxing
I like it as a one off as well, makes it more important and game specific. For example the kill (whilst wasted was more important) than a seer because there were 2 seers.

3. If anything I thought the Village was U.P., with just one vig and the limit on the Docs ability to self heal.

4. Still I think in big games Village is advantaged by their sheer numbers. Sure big numbers early provide room for evil to hide away but I believe it no accident that an evil win is a rare event.
The village's greatest strength is always numbers

Another is to power the 5 up a bit more - eg both factions to have two cub death equivalent conditions or an existing position in each to be night immune for the first two nights with the advice to the would be killer being 'Your kill action was unsuccessful. Your target was protected'. The same wording would apply if the targeted person was protected by the Amulet or the Doc.
I was struggling to think of another role to use for them because I didn't want silencing or blocking roles as I found them to kinda slow the game down and take the fun out of it at times. Otherwise one of the goons and betas would have been something more fun. But I was creatively tapped out

So before we get to votes some big moments in the game:

1. The double modkill but we move on
2. Mooch not sending the amulet back and DapperJong randomising it
3. Proper Gander 's heals on MWPP N2, Dapper on N6 and ClarkeM N9
4. por_please_ya finally seeing the state of the game earlier today
Timing is everything and I didn't get online that day. If I had slipped it to ND (ooer!) then it might have changed the game. Sorry ND :(

Timing is everything and I didn't get online that day. If I had slipped it to ND (ooer!) then it might have changed the game. Sorry ND :(

And if I hadn't last minute panicked over what PG was doing, we would have offed Clarkey..I got confused with the rules all of a sudden

And if I hadn't last minute panicked over what PG was doing, we would have offed Clarkey..I got confused with the rules all of a sudden
Yeah but if you'd punted Clarkey the village prolly would have won more easily.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back