Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 9, 2010
Essendon
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester City
G'Day Bulldog Supporters,

hopefully you don't mind me dropping by something for you. I hope you've enjoyed your Finals campaign, the Prelim win and your Monday to go along with it. I'm sure the Grand Final week as a whole will be enjoyable and memorable for many years to come!

Word of advice from someone who was only 15/16 when Collingwood made the Grand Finals in 2010 & 2011. Soak up the week like i was told to and enjoy every possible moment. You'll never know when it might come around again.

You're the underdogs, an incredible story, and could possibly be one of the greatest stories in VFL/AFL Premiership history if your Club can finish off the job.

Enjoy this video from me.

Up the Doggies. ;):thumbsu:

G'Day Bulldog Supporters,

hopefully you don't mind me dropping by something for you. I hope you've enjoyed your Finals campaign, the Prelim win and your Monday to go along with it. I'm sure the Grand Final week as a whole will be enjoyable and memorable for many years to come!

Word of advice from someone who was only 15/16 when Collingwood made the Grand Finals in 2010 & 2011. Soak up the week like i was told to and enjoy every possible moment. You'll never know when it might come around again.

You're the underdogs, an incredible story, and could possibly be one of the greatest stories in VFL/AFL Premiership history if your Club can finish off the job.

Enjoy this video from me.

Up the Doggies. ;):thumbsu:

Possibly George! It's you from the City forum!
Great vid btw..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back