Video: The Journey

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 9, 2010
Essendon
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester City
"You keep daydreaming, because a little part of you doesn't consider this a dream at all".

Lights will guide you home. Football's coming home.

Enjoy, Collingwood supporters! Also, please give Facebook.com/ConfidentCollingwood a like if you're on Facebook!

Go Pies!

"You keep daydreaming, because a little part of you doesn't consider this a dream at all".

Lights will guide you home. Football's coming home.

Enjoy, Collingwood supporters! Also, please give Facebook.com/ConfidentCollingwood a like if you're on Facebook!

Go Pies!

Great work 100v

Good vid but what's with the crappy song choice? Coldplay should have been dicredited for it given its a complete and utter rip off of the Pixies.

And if you disagree...

If you can't tell, I really hate Coldplay. Chris Martin is such a pretentious prick and cannot sing to save himself. It's actually a disgrace that they're so well known.

Great vid Volt.

Good vid but what's with the crappy song choice? Coldplay should have been dicredited for it given its a complete and utter rip off of the Pixies.

And if you disagree...

If you can't tell, I really hate Coldplay. Chris Martin is such a pretentious prick and cannot sing to save himself. It's actually a disgrace that they're so well known.
Might be right, but he's played with the speed to make it fit.

Great vid Volt.

Might be right, but he's played with the speed to make it fit.

I get the lyrical importance... I just cringe every time I hear Coldplay. Had to watch it on mute.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back