Moved Thread Video: The Road To The Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 9, 2010
Essendon
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester City
For anyone interested i've put together a video which features every match from weeks 1-3 of the 2017 AFL Finals Series.

It's taken me hours upon hours to put this together and i don't make any coin from YouTube videos but i would appreciate if this could get shared around.

Feel free to let me know your thoughts on it (other than it might be too long).

Side note, congrats to Adelaide & Richmond supporters. Enjoy the next 5 days, it'll be one of the greatest weeks of your life if you allow it to. Enjoy it every moment and soak up every second and remember the feeling for as long as possible. You might never know when it will come around again.

Enjoy!

For anyone interested i've put together a video which features every match from weeks 1-3 of the 2017 AFL Finals Series.

It's taken me hours upon hours to put this together and i don't make any coin from YouTube videos but i would appreciate if this could get shared around.

Feel free to let me know your thoughts on it (other than it might be too long).

Side note, congrats to Adelaide & Richmond supporters. Enjoy the next 5 days, it'll be one of the greatest weeks of your life if you allow it to. Enjoy it every moment and soak up every second and remember the feeling for as long as possible. You might never know when it will come around again.

Enjoy!

great work

thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back