Resource Videos you may have missed whilst in 10 weeks hibernation

Remove this Banner Ad

The last few days I have come across some videos I completely missed whilst the game was shutdown. Most probably have been posted at some point but I have missed them. This thread is just a place where those who also went into footy shutdown can come and have a look at what the club used to try to keep us engaged between late March and early June.

Then there is the new AFL clubs' website format with the ipad look and s**t load of videos embeded in a news story that I tend to ignore as I want to read the story, not watch half a dozen videos between paragraphs. Here is a few from every category.

A Balfours Reboot one

RAA Q&A - with Zak Butters

ANZAC Day - Bobby Quinn tribute

Jack's 80th tribute - Listen to Braddles - "Brilliant coach, he personified Port Adelaide" (Hinkley like that???) and Aber losing it a bit

MG Moments - Timmy talking about Tim Evans - who is a bit of a recluse from the club these days

MG Moments - Ando talking Grandpa De Souza's pies and pasties

MG Garage Sessions with the players

Timmy's Time Machine with the Ghost Rohan Smith

Last edited:
Part of Onward to Victory Doco

Denis - you've all seen it, but why not watch it again.

Direct link to Timmy's Time Machine videos only on PTV. All are about 30-35 minutes and plenty of laughs. Always helps to have fun at footy clubs when you are regularly winning.

#1 Mark Tyler

#2 David Arnfield

#3 Paul Rizonico

#4 Rohan Smith

#5 Brian Leys

#6 David Hutton

#7 Stephen Clifford - what a hoot - bomberclifford

Last edited:

Direct link to Timmy's Time Machine videos only on PTV. All are about 30-35 minutes and plenty of laughs. Always helps to have fun at footy clubs when you are regularly winning.

#1 Mark Tyler

#2 David Arnfield

#3 Paul Rizonico

#4 Rohan Smith

#5 Brian Leys

#6 David Hutton

#7 Stephen Clifford - what a hoot - bomberclifford

If Bomber Clifford was playing for us today (ignoring that he's now 63 years old) we'd either have some more flags, or he would've been traded to Hawthorn.

Glued listening to Mark Tyler, great bloke. I miss the good old days.

In the video where he, Wakes and Arnie are watching the 1994 GF they don't seem all that awestruck by Scott Hodges's efforts, especially that amazing last quarter - apart from Wakes saying "he's probably the straightest kick I've ever seen". That tackle Scotty laid on Spehr should have sealed him the Jack Oatey Medal (sorry Wakes), but it barely drew a comment from the guys. Maybe it was all in the editing.

In the video where he, Wakes and Arnie are watching the 1994 GF they don't seem all that awestruck by Scott Hodges's efforts, especially that amazing last quarter - apart from Wakes saying "he's probably the straightest kick I've ever seen". That tackle Scotty laid on Spehr should have sealed him the Jack Oatey Medal (sorry Wakes), but it barely drew a comment from the guys. Maybe it was all in the editing.
Scottie was a true champion ff, just what we need right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back