clucas91

Club Legend
Nov 3, 2001
Tokyo
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Brisbane
I read on Football365 that Mark Viduka may be ready to quit the Socceroos because he finds the whole experience "mentally exhausting". But Harry Kewell is enthusiastic about his future with Australia and hopes to one day captain the side.

Originally posted by clucas91
I read on Football365 that Mark Viduka may be ready to quit the Socceroos because he finds the whole experience "mentally exhausting". But Harry Kewell is enthusiastic about his future with Australia and hopes to one day captain the side.

WHAT!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I know he had a shocking 3 games...but to quit now would be demoralising for Australia soccer. Just another reason why we need to be in a group stage...the pressure on playing a play-off is very intense on the players and coaching staff.

Could to hear Kewell is still enthusiastic however. But V-Bomber, don't do it! I will put it down to the heat of the moment - he loves playing for Australia too much I reckon.

Originally posted by clucas91

Any money that in another three years he will be hungry again for the Qualifiers. Its just spur of the moment type stuff in my opinion.

Mark Viduka has done nothing while playing for Australia. How does he deserve to keep his spot. Why? Wait 4 years and perhaps he might do something. As far as I am concerned he is lucky to be playing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back