Suggestion View Total Posters in a Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
In the old BF VBulletin format, there was an ability to click the REPLIES link of a thread listed in a board, and a pop-up box would appear giving you a full list of all the people who posted in the thread, and how many posts they have posted in that thread.

This was/is a very useful tool, and I would like to suggest having that ability in the new Xenforo format, please.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?

maybe - the problem with these sorts of add-ons is that they are sometimes written by people who really dont know how to code efficiently. There are a few coders I trust at XenForo, but I dont know this wang is. It would have to be reviewed fairly thoroughly, especially given the nature of this

jim boy Chief

It has come to my attention that this ability is already part of the forum. Mods have the ability to click a button called top contributors. (apologies for the potato quality, this particular mod doesn't know how to screenshot)

1.jpg

Which gives this:

2.jpg

Which is exactly what vBulletin gave and exactly what has been requested here ( GG.exe do you see this now? I only ask you because you're the OP, and a mod)

Is there any reason this function can't be unlocked for all users? Or even a specific set of users?

jim boy Chief

It has come to my attention that this ability is already part of the forum. Mods have the ability to click a button called top contributors. (apologies for the potato quality, this particular mod doesn't know how to screenshot)

View attachment 287731

Which gives this:

View attachment 287732

Which is exactly what vBulletin gave and exactly what has been requested here ( GG.exe do you see this now? I only ask you because you're the OP, and a mod)

Is there any reason this function can't be unlocked for all users? Or even a specific set of users?
Youre the man! Thanks so much. Lifesaver. Sometimes we dont see something :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jim boy Chief

View attachment 287731

Which gives this:

View attachment 287732

Also why are mods sharing this sort of thing with you? It's not a huge deal but...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Also why are mods sharing this sort of thing with you? It's not a huge deal but...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
He brought it up because he assumed it was a function everyone had the ability to do as he could do it on boards he wasn't a mod for. Nothing sinister or anything. Is there a chance at all for normal users to get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back