Viking Confusion

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
I am not sure whether I am going nuts or I finished too early watching Vikings?

I caught for a minute, a portion of what I guessed was repeats of the series, for the seconds that I watched I saw Ivar the Boneless
and Hvitserk ( he who killed Lagertha) Ivar was dying or dead, now I switched off, because I thought this is very unfamiliar maybe I missed something?

Ivar when I thought I was watching the last episode sat on the beach in almost a fantasy setting with Bjorn Ironside, now I think for maybe half a minute I see Hvitserk asking another character whom I suppose was the Rus Leader, for a decent burial for Ivar his brother. The character was Ivar he looked dead or dying?
Now I was really disappointed by the final in the Vikings, with no sort of epilogue, left me dangling, because it was a brilliant peice of mini series making.

So anyone out there know, whether I am going senile or Vikings just didn't finish when I thought it had.
The beach scene was the last I saw. Was there an addition to the end?
I watched this show pretty vigorously waited for it to return and was enthralled by it and its reasonably close semi historical attempts , which they said they had tried to do.
I was surfing the foxtel channels when I came upon it not History channel I think SBS but it may not have been!

Hvitserk asking another character whom I suppose was the Rus Leader, for a decent burial for Ivar his brother.
Are you sure you’ve watched this show if you didn’t recognise Alfred the Great?

I am not sure whether I am going nuts or I finished too early watching Vikings?

I caught for a minute, a portion of what I guessed was repeats of the series, for the seconds that I watched I saw Ivar the Boneless
and Hvitserk ( he who killed Lagertha) Ivar was dying or dead, now I switched off, because I thought this is very unfamiliar maybe I missed something?

Ivar when I thought I was watching the last episode sat on the beach in almost a fantasy setting with Bjorn Ironside, now I think for maybe half a minute I see Hvitserk asking another character whom I suppose was the Rus Leader, for a decent burial for Ivar his brother. The character was Ivar he looked dead or dying?
Now I was really disappointed by the final in the Vikings, with no sort of epilogue, left me dangling, because it was a brilliant peice of mini series making.

So anyone out there know, whether I am going senile or Vikings just didn't finish when I thought it had.
The beach scene was the last I saw. Was there an addition to the end?
I watched this show pretty vigorously waited for it to return and was enthralled by it and its reasonably close semi historical attempts , which they said they had tried to do.
I was surfing the foxtel channels when I came upon it not History channel I think SBS but it may not have been!

Ivar & Bjorn talking on the beach is episode 10 of season 6, the part of the other episode you describe watching was in ep 20 of season 6. Since the 4th season episodes have been grouped into 2 lots of 10 with a gap between them.
Good news, you get to watch 10 more episodes :)

Ivar & Bjorn talking on the beach is episode 10 of season 6, the part of the other episode you describe watching was in ep 20 of season 6. Since the 4th season episodes have been grouped into 2 lots of 10 with a gap between them.
Thankyou for explaining this to him/her

Well I'm flabergasted, there is more to go. Great thanks.

Finishes with ***** and uber on the beach.
Ivar the boneless and Bjorn on the beach, if that's the end, then there is no 10 more episodes, and if that was the end, that was a crappy finish to a brilliant series.
But it was a defeated looking Bjorn and Ivar saying something to the effect that he Ivar was the over all power broker and winner I guess, of all that went before. Ivars destiny was the big deal not Bjorn Ironside.
But the piece I caught while surfing channels , that I asked about the other day, was Ivar laying dying or dead, and Hvitserk asking someone in front of him for a Viking burial for Ivar, now someone has said that was Alfred the Great or Alfred a character of imagination, I am not sure.
All I know is, I caught it by accident the other week and I did not recognise any of that scene and turned it off, because I thought it was more episodes.
So I'm going fishing anyway, because the beach scene with Bjorn and Ivar was a Sh*tty ending. If it was the real end of the series?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ivar the boneless and Bjorn on the beach, if that's the end, then there is no 10 more episodes, and if that was the end, that was a crappy finish to a brilliant series.
But it was a defeated looking Bjorn and Ivar saying something to the effect that he Ivar was the over all power broker and winner I guess, of all that went before. Ivars destiny was the big deal not Bjorn Ironside.
But the piece I caught while surfing channels , that I asked about the other day, was Ivar laying dying or dead, and Hvitserk asking someone in front of him for a Viking burial for Ivar, now someone has said that was Alfred the Great or Alfred a character of imagination, I am not sure.
All I know is, I caught it by accident the other week and I did not recognise any of that scene and turned it off, because I thought it was more episodes.
So I'm going fishing anyway, because the beach scene with Bjorn and Ivar was a Sh*tty ending. If it was the real end of the series?
The last episode is not bjorn and ivar. Hopefully without ruining it, the other episode you accidentally saw is the final episode.

The last episode is not bjorn and ivar. Hopefully without ruining it, the other episode you accidentally saw is the final episode.
Thanks I checked out NETFLIX last night and found that yes I have missed the real,l finish, season 6/2 I haven't seen.
But on Netflix only trailers for it available .
Can't find it on Foxtel, but my IQ4 is playing up at the moment. I can't even find Fargo no.4?
I'll keep trying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back