FTA-TV Vikings

Remove this Banner Ad

It looks like the Saxons have learned to torch the Viking boats while they're sailing up the rivers.
Still haven’t learned what an obvious trap is though

Lol at Heahmund stabbing his replacement in the eye on the church altar

It's still a horribly over-acted character but that doesn't change the fact it was hilarious
Making huge gains on Ivar in the overacting stakes.

I struggle to get past what their interpretation of "Boneless" is.

Yeah I struggle with that character too, think the actor is fine but I have trouble believing a culture that places so much emphasis on physical prowess would accept him as an equal let alone a king.

Who killed Margrethe? Ivar's goons? Correct decision anyway, she crazy. Although no shortage of crazy gold diggers with Margrethe 2.0 already stitching up Ivar.

That situation in England is going to turn into one almighty cluster* lol, no one can keep it in their pants.

Yeah I struggle with that character too, think the actor is fine but I have trouble believing a culture that places so much emphasis on physical prowess would accept him as an equal let alone a king.

Who killed Margrethe? Ivar's goons? Correct decision anyway, she crazy. Although no shortage of crazy gold diggers with Margrethe 2.0 already stitching up Ivar.

That situation in England is going to turn into one almighty cluster**** lol, no one can keep it in their pants.

I reckon Hvitsek told Ivar that she proposed that he killed Ivar and then seeya crazy lady.

I've only just started on S1, years after everyone else. I had been put off, because i feared unfavourable comparison with The Last Kingdom (did you guys get that?). Watched the first 3 or 4 eps, and sure enough i don't like it as much as TLK, but it's enjoyable enough. Really it kinda reminds me more of Sons of Anarchy, though. Our hero is surely just Jax-with-an-axe?

The Iceland sub-plot has been a complete waste of time. How many episodes now?

They are stretching too many stories into each episode atm.

England and the King

England and the Viking converted pair

England and the Viking Funky Bunch

Iceland

Ivor and his on goings

What made this show was the focus on one character and his sphere of influence...Ragnar...now its become too diluted and the care factor for any of these characters is rapidly diminishing.

Floki was a laugh in the early seasons...now look at what he has become...exhibit a on how to destroy a likeable character.

Very disappointing so far is this Season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Iceland sub-plot has been a complete waste of time. How many episodes now?

I remember early on wondering if they were going to weave Iceland into it, but thinking at the same time that it wouldn't be overly exciting.

Also, when Bjorn had the map of the Mediterranean, I was thinking this might be good, but actually, it wasn't.

Nothing is happening

Has the Funky Bunch left the Room in that Castle in England?

It feels like 4 Eps of them sitting in the dark?!

Floki...ffs finally the Brady Bunch on their way. Dave Warner needs to watch Floki to see how to do angst

And the new God who comes and kills the only hope this show had; a blind prostrate Soothsayer

When they killed off Ragnar, Hirst said he had dozens of storylines; he failed to mention they would be engaging

I have loved this show over these prior pages but what is going on!!!

Me thinks Ivor’s lover is on a slippery slope; I thought he was going to find something out that episode that was going to send him off

I wonder if something will happen to make him wake up to that he isn't a God. Then he will think - hold on, my downstairs tackle doesn't work to make babies.

I wonder if something will happen to make him wake up to that he isn't a God. Then he will think - hold on, my downstairs tackle doesn't work to make babies.

The other Brother (whose name I forget) that is watching Ivar walks around with his jaw perpetually on the ground at Ivar's ongoings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back