TV Vikings

Remove this Banner Ad

Munga

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 2, 2003
Absent
AFL Club
St Kilda
I enjoyed that season, the best since season three I think. It seemed to have quite a different/better vibe and direction from the first half of the season. And a pretty great finish too.

Gasometer

TheBrownDog
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I enjoyed that season, the best since season three I think. It seemed to have quite a different/better vibe and direction from the first half of the season. And a pretty great finish too.
The Rus episodes seemed to drag the most.
Finale was excellent and the final scene gave respect to the legacy of the series.

Gigantor

Brownlow Medallist
May 13, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Brumbies, Socceroos
I'm still enjoying it...but...it was always going to be the case that each new episode would fail to live up to the very best of the earlier episodes.
Once they start settling down, becoming Christian, introducing stable government, etc, it's less interesting to be honest.
The age of Vikings is coming to an end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

moto748

Club Legend
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
Actually I think it was released on US Amazon Prime only and guys on here must have watched with US VPN. I’m going to tell my Uncle Jeff.
Not just the US cos I watched it all on Amazon Prime in the UK. But I did think the other day that it seemed to have disappeared, but I can't say I did a thorough search. I thought they finished it well.

Remove this Banner Ad