FTA-TV Vikings

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy Foley!

All Australian
Apr 9, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Is anyone else watching this new series?

Follows the rise and power of Ragnar Lothbrok, reportedly one of the greatest heroes of his time, who conquered much of Scandinavia and surrounding lands. The series was created by Michael Hirst (Elizabeth: The Golden Age, Camelot), and written in collaboration with the History Channel.

So far the first 2 episodes are out, and I must say they are quite solid.

Ep 3 is out. For some reason the seem to be coming out 3 days before what is listed.

Fairly boring episode I thought. Not a lot happened, but next episode(s) set up well. I still think they've butchered the language component of the show, I find it's a mess.

I'm off after a couple of episodes. Might jump back on some time down the line but it's not doing much for me.
probably agree, pretty slow but definately worth watching.

Much better episode. More action but a little lacklustre until the final few scenes. There's some good tension building between the earl and Ragnar, hopefully will lead to something big.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually didn't think it was that slow. I thought when they got on the boat to travel to England that they would be on the boat for an episode or so and then spend another few episodes in England.

Just seen ep4 and yes, I'm on. "Now, who's got the keys?". It's getting better and better.
Can't believe the lead Travis Fimmel is from Echuca!

This got recommended to me. And generally i don't get recommended crap.

Will get tonight. Looks good and who does not love Vikings!?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back