Werewolf VILLAGE TRIES TO SUCK OFF SERIAL KILLER...CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

Remove this Banner Ad

FWIW, I don't agree with the way mang and EJW played either because there was a vigorous discussion about players hiding during the last game.

Meh. EJW was drunk/mad doctored and it was my first game.

Can’t whinge about that.

Tarks and I mistakenly outed her and she asked for protection. Reason I ask.
In our defence her strategy was identical to almost all of the wolves.

Personally wasn’t too unhappy Smeg preferred to protect you. Thought you were an almost certain target that night.

When you make an agreement with the village to act as a vigilante you effectively become immune. It's not sour grapes; I'm merely pointing out that its an unfair advantage.

I don’t think you could be more wrong about this.

As it goes, the minute an SK is outed they usually die.

He was outed what, one or two hours into the first day?

Mate, he played the only card he could and he played it perfectly. The village should be embarrassed to be honest.

Mate, he played the only card he could and he played it perfectly. The village should be embarrassed to be honest.
Why should we be embarrassed?

It was readily obvious we weren’t winning with the wolves numbering four so late. We dictated that bonce would win over them. It’s not a victory but it’s hardly like him winning snuck up on us or anything.

Why should we be embarrassed?

It was readily obvious we weren’t winning with the wolves numbering four so late. We dictated that bonce would win over them. It’s not a victory but it’s hardly like him winning snuck up on us or anything.

Yes at that point you had no chance but you had the entire game to lynch him. Pet SK’s make sense for a few days MAYBE but they are always going to try to win.

Tony Abbott had a similar path to becoming PM and all of Australia was embarrassed as well.

Fair enough. I don't agree that it was the only card he had - I won a game as SK without day immunity. As I said, I don't agree with it but I'm one player among 30 and the vast majority are ok with the tactic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had too many villagers dying. We lost our seers, our vig, our doctors seemingly all at once. Can't change the past I guess. I was too busy defending my good honour to lead a charge against the SK lol.

Fair enough. I don't agree that it was the only card he had - I won a game as SK without day immunity. As I said, I don't agree with it but I'm one player among 30 and the vast majority are ok with the tactic.

Well yeah, that's how it normally goes but you weren't outed at any point so you wouldn't play that card.

But I don't get this "day immunity" term you are using. He was never immune. It was the village decision to keep him around.

Well yeah, that's how it normally goes but you weren't outed at any point so you wouldn't play that card.

But I don't get this "day immunity" term you are using. He was never immune. It was the village decision to keep him around.
His grapes taste funny. That's why he keeps using it.

Ignores that I sweet talked my way out of lynching

Well done campaigner

The SK was never day immune

I used you a bit haha
Yeah, I'm guilty of that too

You were safe with the village on your side and by the time they needed you out there were higher priorities. EJW popping up when he did was a stroke of luck for both of us.

The SK was never day immune
Yes, everyone keeps saying this but he negotiated day immunity with the village.

luck for both of us.

Yes, everyone keeps saying this but he negotiated day immunity with the village.
Yea you’ve lost me, that’s not immunity...the village had 7 days to kill him.
Also, did the village know you were the SK from day 1? Coz they knew boncer was and he still won.
Incredible, lol.

_Mike_ can I please be put in the Dead PM?
He hasn’t been here since yesterday afternoon, he’s always super helpful so I’m sure he’ll put you in as soon as he gets here.

No matter how much you whinge it wont make "day immunity" a thing.

You played a good game, sad to see you dummy spit now.
Noone is whinging. I have an opinion, I put it forward, noone agrees with it. That's called a discussion.

Yea you’ve lost me, that’s not immunity...the village had 7 days to kill him.
Also, did the village know you were the SK from day 1? Coz they knew boncer was and he still won.
Incredible, lol.
Yeah, I guess Dapper's point is probably the most noteworthy on this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back