Vince McMahon vs. Pat McAfee - WrestleMania 38

Vince McMahon vs. Pat McAfee at WrestleMania 38, will it happen?

• "Will you stop!" - (Gorilla Monsoon)

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • "It's gonna be a slobber knocker!" - (Jim Ross)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

TTIOT

TTIOT
May 7, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
4148d-16460644716495-1920.jpg

Last edited:

well it ended up happening (for better or worse).

Worse.

The height of wrestlecrap.

Interesting to hear that apparently it was brilliant to experience live. On TV I wanted to go to bed early and not even bother with the main event. The Austin entrance was absolutely predicable. Pat having to sell for whatever offence Vince was offering despite taking more punishment from Theory during their match and being fine.

The punt kick to the ribs as a finish was like allowing a Make-A-Wish kid to score the winning goal in a charity match. Or a palliative care patient. But it was a billionaire taking up time and space in front of an audience of 80 000 people.

It was the worst thing on the show, extremely awkward and the botched stunner summed it up perfectly.

Vince wanted to show the world he was still Vince, he might be jacked and still lift more then anybody on this forum but father time gets everyone and Vince that was embarrassing.

I hope for the legacy alone he never goes on TV again.

It was the worst thing on the show, extremely awkward and the botched stunner summed it up perfectly.

Vince wanted to show the world he was still Vince, he might be jacked and still lift more then anybody on this forum but father time gets everyone and Vince that was embarrassing.

I hope for the legacy alone he never goes on TV again.
And it didn't need to happen. Just have Pat win like he did and have Vince and Theory (mainly Theory) attack from behind and beat him down after the match. Hell have Theory hold Pat up so Vince can still boot the ball in his guts or whatever. Then have Austin come and kill everyone. Crowd goes no less bonkers than they already did and a very good wrestler/personality in McAfee doesn't have to lose a match he shouldn't have and sell for a silly old fossil.

Back