Politics Violence against Nazis, acceptable?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, I'm talking microaggressions and all that junk.

Yes, but....A principle remains a principle & should be adhered to on both micro & macro levels.....You see how that works, yeah?

In other words....If the law & human rights are extended to all humanity & States on a global level, just as it supposedly is on a legal, equal rights & constitutional level, in a Democracy.... Then the only justification for a war is prefaced upon self-defense.

Now call me crazy, but I'm fairly certain that it's the Donald & the U.S that's elevated the rhetoric here, in threatening North Korea with war, & not the other way around.

Yes, but....A principle remains a principle & should be adhered to on both micro & macro levels.....You see how that works, yeah?

In other words....If the law & human rights are extended to all humanity & States on a global level, just as it supposedly is on a legal, equal rights & constitutional level, in a Democracy.... Then the only justification for a war is prefaced upon self-defense.

Now call me crazy, but I'm fairly certain that it's the Donald & the U.S that's elevated the rhetoric here, in threatening North Korea with war, & not the other way around.
Completely understand. I was attempting to extract the michael a little with all the SJW talk of "words = violence."

The only defence I'd have for DT here is that his talk has been in response to KJU ejaculating rockets around the Asian region.

Completely understand. I was attempting to extract the michael a little with all the SJW talk of "words = violence."

The only defence I'd have for DT here is that his talk has been in response to KJU ejaculating rockets around the Asian region.

Last I checked, North Korea doesn't have the U.S surrounded with military Bases & a nuclear armada.

We all know how the U.S propaganda MSM war-machine operates by now....It's been trotted out often enough these past 16 years or so....Elevate the rhetoric & repeat ad nauseum so as to manufacture general consent.....This is merely both an excuse & alibi, as a segway into a war with China.

The U.S isn't far off from blocking their sea-faring trade-routes as it is.

The U.S isn't interested in peaceful dialogue, compromise & open transparent adult relationships.....It's an adolescent school yard bully that only knows i way to deal with independent states that it considers an economic threat to it's world-wide dominion.....FORCE......In other words, the mind-set of a war-mongering NAZI psychopath.

Last I checked, North Korea doesn't have the U.S surrounded with military Bases & a nuclear armada.

We all know how the U.S propaganda MSM war-machine operates by now....It's been trotted out often enough these past 16 years or so....Elevate the rhetoric & repeat ad nauseum so as to manufacture general consent.....This is merely both an excuse & alibi, as a segway into a war with China.

The U.S isn't far off from blocking their sea-faring trade-routes as it is.

The U.S isn't interested in peaceful dialogue, compromise & open transparent adult relationships.....It's an adolescent school yard bully that only knows i way to deal with independent states that it considers an economic threat to it's world-wide dominion.....FORCE......In other words, the mind-set of a war-mongering NAZI psychopath.
If China is concerned they should just call in the US debt owed to them. Should slow them down a bit. Now I realise it isn't that simple but it is a great negotiating tool they have.

If China is concerned they should just call in the US debt owed to them. Should slow them down a bit. Now I realize it isn't that simple but it is a great negotiating tool they have.

Now that WOULD be akin to a declaration of war.

The crime of Russia, China, Iran & N.Korea, is that they're all independent from U.S control, bondage & Sycophantic co-dependency.

Now that WOULD be akin to a declaration of war.

The crime of Russia, China, Iran & N.Korea, is that they're all independent from U.S control, bondage & Sycophantic co-dependency.
Yep, plus they (China) can wave this big bat of "You owe us so just STFU" up their sleeve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any lefties who are seeing nazis everywhere need to see this vid. Very catchy tune, and displays many true events in animated form. Shows who the real fascists are!

That was pretty good, would have taken a while to make.

Yep, plus they (China) can wave this big bat of "You owe us so just STFU" up their sleeve.

Actuall that gives the US power.

STFU or well cancel our obligations. Who's going to make them pay?

Its a nuclear option but if was was on the table its the first thing they would do. If anything its a liability for China which keeps them in line.

Actually that gives the US power.

STFU or well cancel our obligations. Who's going to make them pay?

Its a nuclear option but if was was on the table its the first thing they would do. If anything its a liability for China which keeps them in line.

Wait.....You're not suggesting that the U.S are, er, um, dishonest are you?......That they wouldn't pay their debts, but instead use force to coerce their way out of their obligations?....That they are in fact a bunch of crooks, charlatans, frauds & scam-artists, masquerading as the good guys via a fraudulent full-court Western MSM cover & camouflage?

That they are in fact, dare I say it, NAZI's?.....And that you're defending this!o_O

Wait.....You're not suggesting that the U.S are, er, um, dishonest are you?......That they wouldn't pay their debts, but instead use force to coerce their way out of their obligations?....That they are in fact a bunch of crooks, charlatans, frauds & scam-artists, masquerading as the good guys via a fraudulent full-court Western MSM cover & camouflage?

That they are in fact, dare I say it, NAZI's?.....And that you're defending this!o_O

I dont know how to read this post, but yes they hold the power in this situation. If you owe the bank $50 and dont pay, you have a problem. If you owe the bank $50 trillion and dont pay, they have a problem.

I dont know how to read this post, but yes they hold the power in this situation. If you owe the bank $50 and dont pay, you have a problem. If you owe the bank $50 trillion and dont pay, they have a problem.

How about the more insane scenario of instead paying the 50 trillion, you rather spend it on a world-wide military installation & build-up.....Betraying the fact that the essence of the Capitalist credo you supposedly champion & uphold, is nothing but a sham cover for a totalitarian power-complex.

Reality check.....China & Russia both have the nuclear capability to ensure mutual self-destruction.....Which rather more paints this agenda at an attempt of coercion, bullying & force, as one of pathological insanity.

Plot well & truly lost.

How about the more insane scenario of instead paying the 50 trillion, you rather spend it on a world-wide military installation & build-up.....Betraying the fact that the essence of the Capitalist credo you supposedly champion & uphold, is nothing but a sham cover for a totalitarian power-complex.

Reality check.....China & Russia both have the nuclear capability to ensure mutual self-destruction.....Which rather more paints this agenda at an attempt of coercion, bullying & force, as one of pathologically insanity.

Plot well & truly lost.

Theyre no angels but they are the most benevolent superpower the world has seen to date, and the most benevolent of contemporary candidates.

Theyre no angels but they are the most benevolent superpower the world has seen to date, and the most benevolent of contemporary candidates.

Yeah, sure....Tell that to their own citizens who can't even get medicare, when every other developed country in the world has it.

Tell that to the citizens of Flint Michigan, who can't even get clean drinking water.

Tell that to an entire generation of uni students who can't even get a job to pay off their debts.

Tell that to the towns that are losing an entire generation to the opioid epidemic currently sweeping the U.S, from all their poppy crops in Afghanistan.

Tell that to Vietnam, Korea, Laos, Cambodia, South America, Central America, The Middle East & North Africa.

Benevolence indeed.

You really do swallow the propaganda hook line and sinker eh!

Yeah, sure....Tell that to their own citizens who can't even get medicare, when every other developed country in the world has it.

Tell that to the citizens of Flint Michigan, who can't even get clean drinking water.

Tell that to an entire generation of uni students who can't even get a job to pay off their debts.

Tell that to the towns that are losing an entire generation to the opioid epidemic currently sweeping the U.S, from all their poppy crops in Afghanistan.

Tell that to Vietnam, Korea, Laos, Cambodia, South America, Central America, The Middle East & North Africa.

Benevolence indeed.

You really do swallow the propaganda hook line and sinker eh!

Name a superpower that has done or would do better.

Name a superpower that has done or would do better.

Better than what?....Raping, murdering & pillaging from every other third world nation you can get away with....Hardly a standard by which to use as a comparison or credo by.

The U.S has always been & will always be a nation of robber barons......It's all they know.....Including & especially, fleecing their own citizens.

Once Oligarchical establishment fascists....Always Oligarchical establishment fascists......It's a nation of billionaire shysters, murderers & crooks.

Time to remove them hoodwinked Western MSM propaganda blinkers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back