Politics Violence against Nazis, acceptable?

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't that what they're already doing?

It wouldn't be mandated in my example, perhaps a multicultural population could be created similar to Australia.

If Israel were set out like Australia it would likely be a win/win for all these diverse populations. It would be a 'one state' solution sure, but as long as no ethno-religious group's rights are trumpeted above and beyond anyone else's, I think real progress could be made.

The extremists of both sides, who would point-blank refuse to co-exist with each other, they'd have to be dealt with.

KVs post is over 8 years old. It was deleted more than a year ago for whatever reason. What's the relevance?

First person who can put their hand on their heart and say they stand by everything they said up to a decade ago can throw rocks. Also, first person to throw rocks will also be a liar.

It's true what you say. But KV has attempted to establish himself as as anti-fascist, anti-racist, white knight. He has needed to delete a few of his older posts in order to maintain that image. For example, I called him on some posts where he professed to an interest in bukake pr0n. He deleted them of course.

And it appears the True Blue Crew decided to take a break from doing what they do to threaten people outside a court today. For anyone that doesn't know, they are the group with nothing better to do than roll around in dero hoodies looking for fights with Africans.

The leader of the tbc is no stranger to courts, and has a date or 2 coming up. I wonder why their female membership base is so low.

The neo Marxists on this site do nothing anyway. There's only a few of them and they still live at home.

On weekends, I like to put on my steel capped boots and do a little head kicking. The week Milo came down and we cleared the streets of the riff raff will be our Sunbury Musical Festival moment.

We will gather at a pub every 10 years and remember the head stompings we dished out.

The neo Marxists on this site do nothing anyway. There's only a few of them and they still live at home.

On weekends, I like to put on my steel capped boots and do a little head kicking. The week Milo came down and we cleared the streets of the riff raff will be our Sunbury Musical Festival moment.

We will gather at a pub every 10 years and remember the head stompings we dished out.

People who put on steel capped boots and go on a head kicking spree don't write about it on an internet forum. You would be the poster boy for stupid criminals.
You probably march out the door with your Nan yelling at you to not forget to bring home some milk.

This is the most white trash paragraph Ive ever read.

"Parrott stood on a box outside the trailer and watched Heimbach and Jessica have sex inside, according to a police report. When the box broke under Parrott’s weight, he entered the trailer to confront them. Heimbach allegedly choked him and chased him into a house, where Parrott threw a chair at him. Heimbach hit back, choking him into unconsciousness, according to the police report."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the most white trash paragraph Ive ever read.

"Parrott stood on a box outside the trailer and watched Heimbach and Jessica have sex inside, according to a police report. When the box broke under Parrott’s weight, he entered the trailer to confront them. Heimbach allegedly choked him and chased him into a house, where Parrott threw a chair at him. Heimbach hit back, choking him into unconsciousness, according to the police report."

Isn't it just acceptable Nazi bashing?

It's true what you say. But KV has attempted to establish himself as as anti-fascist, anti-racist, white knight. He has needed to delete a few of his older posts in order to maintain that image. For example, I called him on some posts where he professed to an interest in bukake pr0n. He deleted them of course.
I for one love bukkake.

Curious as to how you found it in his posts though. Did you manually search for certain buzz words in his post history?

I know for a fact that mods are cleaning up some of the more risqué comments in SRP. I myself had some comments taken out the back, shot then buried in quicklime. I forgot that this site has paying advertisers who'd likely prefer not to have their good names matched with keywords that show up in a search meant for something quite... diffferent.

Completely understandable.

I saw what happened to Ye Olde Limbo Club when it was a sub-forum here and 'outside pressures' were brought to bear over some kind of objectional content. According to the mill some advertisers got skittish.

There's always a bigger picture to consider, no matter what.

"I stand for this country, and the people in this country"

unless you're a muslim

how the **** does that campaigner get to legitimise his opinions like that on national TV?
Probably similar reasons for why Clementine Ford has her position from time to time. Controversy generates stories' ratings, clicks etc. which then generates $ for the media organization.

It is ok to send nazis off to meet their hero.

It is usually better to ignore them and isolate them

It is never ok to platform them on Sky News, let them shoot the breeze and identify them as an activist.

He should stick to being on the ABC

Edited for a better clip

Last edited:
At least ABC enabled him to be identified as a neo-nazi who loves hitler and went to jail.

Sky had the campaigner as an 'activist'.

You really need to get over your Nazi/neo nazi mindset.

Here is the intro the ABC used for Blair... looks very activism based

Remove this Banner Ad

Back