Politics Violence against Nazis, acceptable?

Remove this Banner Ad

The argument that immigrants from country X, eg Italy, integrated fine, ignore a couple of things:

1. Immigrating to Australia was a lot harder/more expensive back then for immigrants. There was a self-selection component, only the truly driven did it

2. Australia required a lot more of the immigrants that came here, eg Europeans who arrived post WW2 needed to work to be guaranteed passage
Most of the European migration post WWII were refugees who didn't pay a penny, and after that we had the £10 Pom to prop up the white population, none of whom were required to have employment as part of their entry. You're talking crap.

Most of the European migration post WWII were refugees who didn't pay a penny, and after that we had the £10 Pom to prop up the white population, none of whom were required to have employment as part of their entry. You're talking crap.
Wrong. The refugees who came after WW2 were required to work and were sent to regional areas to address labour shortages. There are monuments to them in the WA wheatbelt

http://northamarmycamp.org.au/storylines/migrant/

I'd say no. If it's acceptable to punch a Nazi, it would be, by logic, acceptable to punch anyone you disagree with as long as you believe them to be a 'nazi', and we know how airy that word is thrown around nowadays.

But ignoring the moral implications of resorting to violence to silence speech, what good would it do? Nazis and their ideology is easy to debunk so what is the need to punch them? Just destroy their arguments and move on. By punching them (first), you make them out to be martyrs, drawing more sympathy to their cause.

This is why I cringe when I hear about left-wing counter protesters instigate violence against their political opponents. Nazis or not, why not just debate them if you think your viewpoint is superior, it's not that hard to do.

'Punching a Nazi' as the phrase is put, would ironically be the very thing Hitler and the reals Nazis practiced and promoted.

Exactly. But alt-lefties who instigate violence against alt-righties are probably cut from the same intransigent cloth. Most of my friends for instance are lefties and are ridiculously intolerant of people’s views that don’t agree with them.

There is like a standard playbook of ideas that they and the righties go for. If you ignore the extreme right they’ll just give up with their bull.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

https://www.culturalsurvival.org/news/3-horrendous-anti-indigenous-laws
2. Aboriginals were not considered citizens of Australia until 1967, and some were regulated under Flora and Fauna Law.

Congratulations, we meet in the middle. In some states and regions, it appears that they were regulated under flora and fauna laws. Who knows for certain, I was only 3 at the time.

I think it means at its heart that you believe in Aus (whatever that is for you) and feel Australian in someway. Oh and don’t intend to blow us up!

It's almost like their viewpoint is no more morally depraved then that of neo-Nazis.

I wouldn't go there yet, but I do ask myself, "what if these people seized ultimate power"?

You just never know. All sorts of ridiculous bullshit is hidden beneath the veneer of "government".

Last edited:
I wouldn't go there yet, but I do ask myself, "what if these people seized ultimate power"?

You just never know. All sorts of ridiculous bullshit is hidden beneath the veneer of "government".
And what happens if the ultra-far right get ultimate power? Do we see the police rounding up anyone who isn't white and shipping them back to their original countries? Or just putting them into camps?

And what happens if the ultra-far right get ultimate power? Do we see the police rounding up anyone who isn't white and shipping them back to their original countries? Or just putting them into camps?

I suppose they might do that, but they are so far behind the SJW movement that it's not even comparable.

I suppose they might do that, but they are so far behind the SJW movement that it's not even comparable.
I doubt the SJW movement is going to be putting people into camps. They might have a big campfire and sit around it bitching about transphobia and how aweful men are and sign kumbaya to a dodgy guitar accompaniment! And they'd even invite the far right along as well... so that they could all bitch about the how the normal people just doesn't want to listen to them!

I doubt the SJW movement is going to be putting people into camps. They might have a big campfire and sit around it bitching about transphobia and how aweful men are and sign kumbaya to a dodgy guitar accompaniment! And they'd even invite the far right along as well... so that they could all bitch about the how the normal people just doesn't want to listen to them!

The Left hippies of the 1970s might have been something like this but the far left movement of today is far more insidious than the far right nationalist types of today.

Wrong. The refugees who came after WW2 were required to work and were sent to regional areas to address labour shortages. There are monuments to them in the WA wheatbelt

http://northamarmycamp.org.au/storylines/migrant/
After WWII Australia extreme in comparison with the rest of the world in its refusal to accept refugees (then 'displaced persons') who didn't fit certain requirements- i.e. whiteness. Hence the pursuit of young, single migrants from baltic countries. The rationale was that they essentially looked aryan (meaning they'd be accepted by the population) and would repopulate the country with more white children to stop the 'yellow race' from taking over. Italians, Greeks and so on were very reluctantly accepted later. And Jews? Australia barely accepted any Jews due to concerns that they would 'form ghettos'.
The Left hippies of the 1970s might have been something like this but the far left movement of today is far more insidious than the far right nationalist types of today.
I think what you're saying here is that you don't feel threatened by the far right but you do feel threatened by the left. I wonder why that might be?
Exactly. But alt-lefties who instigate violence against alt-righties are probably cut from the same intransigent cloth. Most of my friends for instance are lefties and are ridiculously intolerant of people’s views that don’t agree with them.

There is like a standard playbook of ideas that they and the righties go for. If you ignore the extreme right they’ll just give up with their bull.

Do you realise that the rise of the far right is connected to decades of increasingly extreme rhetoric and policies in mainstream politics and media? You talk about ideas, but what are those ideas? I don't think you have the faintest idea what you're talking about.
What's the ultra left? Who are these people? The left in Australia is incredibly weak at this point.

I think what you're saying here is that you don't feel threatened by the far right but you do feel threatened by the left. I wonder why that might be?
The far left is currently more a threat to freedom than the far right is.

The far left hides its intent in statements seeking justice and equality for everyone; seeking out a better society for everyone and fighting for the underdog.
They are selling a message that can seem reasonable. Who doesn't want equality and fairness?

But the far left don't want people to have the freedom to choose or formulate opinions for themselves; They would rather decide the correct path of thinking for the rest of us.

The far left is currently more a threat to freedom than the far right is.

The far left hides its intent in statements seeking justice and equality for everyone; seeking out a better society for everyone and fighting for the underdog.
They are selling a message that can seem reasonable. Who doesn't want equality and fairness?

But the far left don't want people to have the freedom to choose or formulate opinions for themselves; They would rather decide the correct path of thinking for the rest of us.
What's this far left you're talking about? Who are they, what do they believe, what power do they have? You're living in an alternate reality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After WWII Australia extreme in comparison with the rest of the world in its refusal to accept refugees (then 'displaced persons') who didn't fit certain requirements- i.e. whiteness. Hence the pursuit of young, single migrants from baltic countries. The rationale was that they essentially looked aryan (meaning they'd be accepted by the population) and would repopulate the country with more white children to stop the 'yellow race' from taking over. Italians, Greeks and so on were very reluctantly accepted later. And Jews? Australia barely accepted any Jews due to concerns that they would 'form ghettos'.
Regardless of how you feel about the policy, the successful assimilation of migrants immediately after the war has to be taken in context of the extremely restrictive nature of the immigration policy.

It cannot be cited as an example of how lax immigration leads to assimilation.

Last edited:
Guys, I know it can sometimes be hard to tell where a bloke is on the scale from "a bit of a righty" to "full-blown Nazi RWNJ".

Where do you think this guy sits?

https://smerffelectrical.com/
I think that he has a few too many sheep loose in the top paddock to be a full blown nazi RWNJ, but he is a ******* NJ I will give you that!

Guys, I know it can sometimes be hard to tell where a bloke is on the scale from "a bit of a righty" to "full-blown Nazi RWNJ".

Where do you think this guy sits?

https://smerffelectrical.com/
If they're prepared to out themselves as a Nazi on a website advertising their ******* business, do you even need to ask?
I think that he has a few too many sheep loose in the top paddock to be a full blown nazi RWNJ, but he is a ******* NJ I will give you that!
What? The fact that someone's nuts doesn't make them any less dangerous. Do you need any more proof, it's all right there on the website.

Considering the count Dankula situation and the Canadian Human Rights board incidents it’s pretty close to happening now.

Yep, the more radical elements are looking to seize power and ENFORCE their ideology.

I'm not kidding in the slightest. They're dangerous.

Yep, the more radical elements are looking to seize power and ENFORCE their ideology.

The biggest thing people understate is time, it takes time for these ideas to permeate. Gonna have a significant of adult Marxists a generation.

Radical weirdos are always looking to seize power.

We have Fraser Anning in the senate, his office has been infiltrated by full on nationalist bigots.

We have actual prison camps for foreigners.

It’s happened already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back