Mod. Notice VISITING POSTERS READ THIS FIRST. 2017 PRELIMINARY FINAL v GEELONG

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously tonight is a big game for the AFC and tensions will be high for our posters. You are more than welcome to join in the conversation, but please do so respectfully.

If things haven't gone our way tonight and you've come to rub it in, know that no trolling will be tolerated. This includes 'troll liking' of posts, and abusive replies to infractions.

AFC Posters - If someone is trolling, please report the post only. Please don't quote or reply. The mods will be around to deal with any trolling, but it only takes longer to manage each one when we have to clean up a quote train also.

The AFC Board posting rules can be found here.

Niximus Drugs Are Bad Mackay? Hank93 deaneus

Refrain from trolling unto others after a sad loss as you would have them refrain from trolling unto you.
Great advice. If we're lucky enough to come away with a win tonight, there's no need to go and troll any opposition fans, especially Cats fans. I'd like to think Crows supporters are pretty gracious winners.

I promise to report only if the mods promise to abuse the s**t out of any offenders via PM's
They want a reaction though. Nothing hurts them more than having their post disappear in seconds and an infraction and/or ban come through with no additional interaction.

If there's no quote clean up to do, handling the trolls is super quick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They want a reaction though. Nothing hurts them more than having their post disappear in seconds and an infraction and/or ban come through with no additional interaction.

If there's no quote clean up to do, handling the trolls is super quick.
yeah, and Riggs and Murtaugh could have just handcuffed Gary Busey to something at the end of Lethal Weapon, but what would have been the fun in that?

I have warned my mum and dad that if any of our family that are Port fans text me or get into me if we lose I promised my parents I will cause world war 3 and none of the family will talk to us again :) I will riot on xmas day as well if they rub it in. this is personal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back